Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Ghost stories Empty
PostSubject: Ghost stories   Ghost stories Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:06 am

I have been reading your pages for a couple of years now, and I thought that I would e-mail you with a few of my own experiences.

when I was about 16 (I'm 22 now)I used to babysit regular for my aunt. Her house was always creepy but I didn't experience anything major until I had babysat for a few months. One evening she had went out as usual, but still hadn't returned by the early hours so her husband suggested that myself and my cousins just go to bed anyway, as we had school the next day. I was sleeping in a guest bedroom on my own, facing my cousins bedroom, with my aunts room in between. The spooky thing was that none of the bedrooms had any doors, this used to creep me out the most. Anyway I eventually dozed of to sleep.

I had been asleep for what seemed like seconds when I was woken by the noise of her dog going mad, barking and growling and running about downstairs. Then all of a sudden the passageway lights were turned on, I assumed that my aunt had returned from her night out, so I sat up in bed. As I did so I saw a hazy figure that was the same shape and build as my aunt, I didn't think this was out of the ordinary as my eyes had not adjusted to the light properly yet. Just as the figure disappeared my uncle stumbled out of the room and asked me; did you just turn on the lights? I answered no. With that he just shrugged, in a kind of half asleep daze, turned off the lights and returned to bed leaving me petrified in the darkness.

Anyway I managed to put this occurrence to the back of my mind and continued to babysit. The next occurrence happened around Christmas time. This time I was babysitting with a friend, we were just sitting talking when all of a sudden I heard a high-pitched whistle echo all through the house. True this wasn't really scary, just weird.
The next occurrence happened at an ex-boyfriends house the next year. He was always telling me his flat was haunted, I didn't really take that much notice of his stories. He told me about a red eyed ghost that would float above his bed, but I thought he was just doing it to freak me out. Well one evening we sitting talking with the lights low when he stares really intently behind me and says "nici don't look at it, ignore it and it will go away; I started to laugh thinking he was joking, but the look in his eyes told me he wasn't. He then really starts freaking out, trying to climb out the windows and shouting; oh my god , I've got to get out;. He then seeing how upset I was walked right through where this thing had been standing and opened the front door to let me out. Once we were outside all I heard was banging and crashing from inside this now empty flat.

I must stress that all this time I didn't actually see anything although he swears this black shadow metamorphasized into a demonic dog-like creature with red eyes and it was standing in the doorway. I should have known something was wrong with that house as a few weeks earlier me and friend had been sitting in his house while he slept off a cold. we were talking when all of a sudden the telephone table that was attached to the wall suddenly flew about six foot from the wall and hit my friend on the head. She was a little stunned but we weren't classing this as a supernatural event, we were too busy laughing. We hunted out a screwdriver and set about fixing this thing to the wall. Another half hour later the same thing happened again, at the time we thought it just wasn't fixed into the wall securely (even though when we did it ourselves it seemed solid enough) but thinking back it may well have been the spirit playing games.

Well hope you enjoyed the true stories, I'll write in with some other experiences soon.

nicolam1980@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Ghost stories
Page 1 of 1