Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAUNTED PLACE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

HAUNTED PLACE Empty
PostSubject: HAUNTED PLACE   HAUNTED PLACE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:51 pm

Fordham University Keating Hall third floor Bronx New York-

My experience there must have been either during my sophomore or junior year which was a little over a decade ago. I was delivering a letter from Dealy to one of the offices on Keating third, after I delivered the letter I walked to the other end of the hall when I felt someone touch my shoulder I looked over my shoulder to see who it was but there was no one there however at that moment I was passing a room that had blue walls it was there that I noticed the figure of a person forming in the dust particles that was shining through the adjacent window in the sunlight it must have been around 2.30 or 3.00 in the afternoon and sunny however it was still creepy and as soon as I saw this I ran down the stairs and out of the building so fast that I must of looked like a bunch of dust particles. The next day I returned with my then best friend because I was definitely not going by myself and we investigated the "blue Room" it turned out to be a chapel and there was a plague on the wall dedicating the chapel to someone who had passed away, could it have been that person that decided to say hello to me the day before or was it something else?

I am a strong Bible believing Christian with a few different takes on what these phenomenon could be and I have other experiences to tell about some my own, some from others however not all necessarily related to Fordham but that is a discussion for another time.

Aniello
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

HAUNTED PLACE
Page 1 of 1