Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hell Hounds, Spirits and Psychics (Book Review)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Hell Hounds, Spirits and Psychics (Book Review) Empty
PostSubject: Hell Hounds, Spirits and Psychics (Book Review)   Hell Hounds, Spirits and Psychics (Book Review) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 2:13 am

Name: Hell Hounds, Spirits and Psychics

78802010-2920265771346690-380779156079640576-n" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

True Ghost Stories and Hauntings
Author: Erica Gammon
Publisher: Raven Crest Books
You can find the book at this location:  www.amazon.com/Erica-Gammon/e/B018CD7AG8%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share
Reviewed by: Paul Dale Roberts - Halo Paranormal Investigations
Comments:  This is a book that you will not be able to put down.  Erica amazingly put all of the stories together in such a way, you will find yourself on a roller coaster ride into the paranormal.  Prepared to be scared!  Sure, I have contributions in this book, but that is not the reason why I am hollering and yelling about this book!  The reason why I am hollering and yelling, is because this book is really thrilling.  It's like a blockbuster Summer movie unfolding in my hands.  You get stories from paranormal foot soldiers like Patrick Cross that has been featured in various paranormal TV shows and radio shows.  Being a paranormal foot soldier myself, I appreciate a good paranormal investigative story.  I really got a kick out of his Church of Demons story.  We get stories on how paranormal investigators have gotten frustrated because they are not capturing any evidence and their belief in the paranormal is getting shaky.  You will find a good example of that in this story "The Squirrel Cage Jail".  You get stories from Tennessee Paranormal, Haunted Britain Investigations and many more!  It's getting close to Christmas and if you have family members that love ghost stories, then this is the book for you!  Erica Gammon is a genius on the way she put these stories together.  Hell Hounds, Spirits and Psychics kept my attention from the first page to the last page!
Back to top Go down

Hell Hounds, Spirits and Psychics (Book Review)
Page 1 of 1