Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Living Ghosts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Living Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Living Ghosts   Living Ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2021 4:10 am

Living Ghosts
Paul Dale Roberts, Demonologist aka The Demon Warrior
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
HPI Schedule: jazmaonline.boards.net/thread/1748/hpi-schedule-2021
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

Update:  After my dog Hannah died, my other dog named Story was sad and lonely.  We recently got another dog, a Yorkchi (1/2 Chihuahua 1/2 Yorkshire Terrier), his name is Champagne.  This article is dedicated to Champagne. The photo is of Champagne.

221187426-10161071671833572-7370468895121091219-n 222521323-10161074001788572-6512580140254321116-n 226455652-10161071671783572-2058494783839013809-n 227757664-10161074001498572-6148167313277011565-n 230626196-10161074002033572-6022188222730024321-n 231833196-10161074001943572-8659359287030405063-n" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

Ever once in a while, I am a guest speaker here and there.  I will find ghost hunters in my audience and one of the questions that I ask is...how many people here know what a "living ghost" is?  It always seems like no one knows.  In this article, I will explain what a living ghost is and tell you about a recent investigation that we had that dealt with a "living ghost".  HPI (Halo Paranormal Investigations) received a call in which the occupants of a home in Sacramento keep seeing an old man using a walker falling down and hitting his head on a side table.  The old man then fades away.  The occupants of this house has seen the apparition of the old man 3 different times and it usually happens around 5pm.  When I went to this home, I hung around and waited for 5pm to come.  When 5pm came, there was no apparition of an old man with a walker. Nor was I able to obtain any kind of evidence, EVPs, etc.

So what do I think happened here?  I discover that the occupants have lived her for 5 years and the occupants before them was an old man with a walker and his wife.  The old man with the walker is their uncle, who has given them the house and he has moved away to a rest home.  Their uncle is very much alive.  The occupants make claim that the apparition that they see does look like their uncle.  This doppleganger is an example of a living ghost.  The residual energy is so strong that ever so often it repeats itself.  It was a traumatic event when their uncle fell and hit his head on the table.  In fact on the day that he did that, they had to call an ambulance, he had a mild concussion.  The event itself released so much negative energy into the atmosphere, that the incident replays over and over again.  When the energy is at its peak, the new occupants are able to see the event play out.

A similar incident like this happened in Chicago, Illinois.  Year: 1974.  A couple moves into the neighborhood and the house they moved in seems to be haunted, because at 2am, they see an apparition of a man walking over to the couch and an apparition of a woman appears.  The man when confronting the woman, starts slapping her and then they both dissipate and vanish.  The couple that moved into this home, has seen this incident 4 times.  On one particular day, they are invited to the neighborhood block party.  The host of the party tells them that they have a block party every Labor Day, it's a tradition.  The host invites the couple to thumb through his photo albums of past events of this block party. As the woman thumbs through one photo album she is shocked and surprised to see the couple that manifest in her home. She yells out..."these are the ghosts in my house!"  The host looks at the photo and says..."they are not ghosts, both people are alive.  They had domestic disputes, the police have been to the house a few times.  They got a divorce, the woman lives 5 blocks down the road and the husband moved out of state, they are very much alive."

This is an example of "living ghosts".  The negative energy released into this home replays itself over and over again.  Very strong negative residual energy. You do not have to be dead to be a ghost.  There is another example of a politician giving his first speech on a street corner in the 1800s.  He was very nervous and did not like speaking in front of large crowd.  This nervous energy was released into the atmosphere and people to this day in Seattle, Washington claim they see a man in a black suit, standing on a soap box and acting like he is talking to a crowd of people.  Then he vanishes.

In Sacramento, another case of "living ghosts".  At a costume shop called Evangelines, on the 3rd floor late at night, you can hear people laughing and talking, you can hear old 70s disco music, you can hear the shuffling of feet.  When you go up to the 3rd floor, there is no one there.  Back in the 70s, the 3rd floor was a nightclub called D.O. Mills and people would have fun and dance.  This is the strong positive residual energy that has impacted the atmosphere and replays itself over and over again.  Another case of "living ghosts".  One of those living ghosts on the 3rd floor could be me, because I was very heavy into the disco scene in the 70s and at times would party at D.O. Mills.

Special Note:  In Japan, they also believe in "living ghosts", but there interpretation is somewhat different.  Ikiryō (生霊, lit. "living ghost"), also known as shōryō (しょうりょう), seirei (せいれい), or ikisudama (いきすだま),[1] is a disembodied spirit in Japanese popular belief and fiction that leaves the body of a living person and subsequently haunts other people or places, sometimes across great distances. The term(s) are used in contrast to shiryō, which refers to the spirit of those who are already deceased.
Back to top Go down

Living Ghosts
Page 1 of 1