Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Living in Babenhausen Germany

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Living in Babenhausen Germany Empty
PostSubject: Living in Babenhausen Germany   Living in Babenhausen Germany Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:41 pm

Hello My name is Ian Graham I 'm in the US army, I was living in Babenhausen Kasern from FEB 2005-may2006. I seen some weird shit my wife and I was walking the our dog late one night by and old barracks building and we felt something very strange and our dog started barking and growing but we could not see anything so, we just kept going so eveynight we did our walk and same old thing finally it was abiut 12:00am and the weather was erie my wife looked up at the 3rd floor window and saw 2 shadowy figures and she said look see that i saw a they looked liked nazi ss officers, well Babenhausen has a history of hauntings so we went out every night and we found old buildings and heard noises and seen ghost. that's not all.

One night I was coming home from work I walked back home a i heard voices from a building I thought it was the ponds guards doing there commo check it got closer and closer i turned around and I was face to face with 2 Nazi ss offercers and they pulled out a p istol and i about shit my self i turned I ran and i did not stop till I got home i told my wife and she thought I was kidding but then one night she incounterd the same thing and repoted it to the mp's the mp's said we know and they told us the whole story about the Kasern the barracks is a moroge where dead bodies lied and lights turning off and on and shadowy figures walking the grounds well we moved to darmstadt and the hauntings stoped till now....... Kelly barracks is haunded and everyone here is scared to walk in the basement of the armsroom were the weapons are stored because its col and you can feel someone touching you germany is a errie place and alot ghost are still here i incourage everyone to share there stories about Babenhausen Kasern and Kelly Barracks thank You.

By: ian.e.graham@us.army.mil
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Living in Babenhausen Germany
Page 1 of 1