Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Hi, my name is Jimmy"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

"Hi, my name is Jimmy" Empty
PostSubject: "Hi, my name is Jimmy"   "Hi, my name is Jimmy" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:18 am

Thank you so much for you site. This is a long story, but I hope it is worth your space and time.

I too, have had "ghostly encounters", prophetic dreams(have dreams about my mom dying, only to find out later she was in a serious accident, same with my best friend Mike~rolled his ATV and split his head open, my stepson in a car accident...etc). Whenever someone I am close to(emotionally), gets hurt, either physically or emotionally, I feel it, or have symptoms of their illness. For example, my friend Mike(he's in

CA) shot himself in the leg. My left leg got swollen, and stayed that way for three days, until I talked to him. My sister had an appendicitis attack, I had abdominal cramping. Somedays I will have complete sadness, and just want to cry for no reason, until I start making phone calls, and find out who is in distress....Some times it sucks being so empathetic, but I would not give up my gift.

I need to take you back to my beginning, so I can relate my sons "encounter" in 2000, and my daughters "encounter" last week, and why I believe them...

When I was an infant(living in California) my mom said I would rock myself to sleep. That is, I would set my crib(on rockers) to moving back and forth. I think this is an explanation she made up for herself, as to why a tiny babys' crib is rocking on it's own. I remember after I moved from my crib, to a "big girl bed" the rocking sensation continued(my body did not move), and to this day, when I lay down at night I can still "feel" myself being rocked,especially if I have had an emotionally charged,(good or bad), day. As a toddler, when we moved into our house in Rincon Valley, the shadow people would visit me, along with a black cat.

For the longest time I was the only one who could see them, and I learned to accept them as an every day thing.

Then the dreams started. Wonderful glorious dreams of having beautiful children~I was 8 at the time, but in my dreams I was an adult. In my dreams, my children, a boy and a girl, would be with me when I picked my husband up from work. In my dreams I was allowed to see every detail of my children. They were blond haired, brown eyed beautiful children(I have brown & brown). The boy was older, but not by much. They were not allowed to tell me their names, and I was not able to see what their father looked like. In my dreams we were a happy family.

Now back to my reality. When I met my first husband, I thought he was the man of my dreams. Thank God, he wasn't. My first marriage was short, and unhappy.

In 1994 I met my second husband(but not for the first time, our paths had crossed many times over the years before I moved here, to Illinois in 1994). Even though he has his moments, he is a good hearted man(blond & green)~PLUS the father of my two BLOND HAIRED, BROWN EYED children, my son Trenton is 22 months to the day older than my daughter Miranda. He also brought a son along with him, Nate(brown& green). Even though I am only 15 years older than my step son, I have never treated him any different than if I had given birth to him myself. I love that boy with my whole heart. AND...I take my husband to, and pick him up from work everyday!!!

Since I have had many(to many to relate now)encounters, when my children started showing signs of being intuitive/sensitive, I did not regard them as just having good imaginations(which they do).

Our pictures always contain orbs, ectoplasm, and the like. At least three out of every roll developed. My sons birth, and subsequent trip home were some what uneventful(he just got stuck and refused to budge, the doctors comment "He just does not want to come out"), while my daughter was born with a hole in her heart, and the umbilical cord around her neck. She spent her first week of life in the neonatal ICU. We had to monitor her closely when we came home. My husband was a wreck, that was until he saw her angels( I still tear up thinking about this). She was asleep in her bassinet, and we were in our bed. I was out like a light, as my husband watched over her, and started to doze off. He had been having a nightmare about something bad happening to our daughter, when he awoke from sleep he looked over at her, sitting around her bassinet were at least two dozen little angels. He woke me up, and all I saw was a fading glow. I believe they were there not only to watch over our baby girl, but to reassure my husband that she would be fine.

I have watched my children take head dives towards our hearth, only to slow down in mid-fall, and not get a scratch or slight bump when their heads hit(talk about heart stopping moments).

Along with these saving moments, our resident spirit is quite the prankster. Taking things, then putting them back somewhere we had looked moments before(mostly it's my keys, and books, and kids small toys). If we can not find what we are looking for, all we have to do is say "please bring it back." "He" took one of my older boys' shoes, and did not bring it back for weeks. When "He" finally returned it, I was doing dishes, and home alone. I got the chills then the hair on my neck stood up. When I turned, there it was, right in the middle of the kitchen floor.

At one point, I was going to smudge the house. I had a bundle of sage that was picked by a friends husband. My sage disappeared. I made a deal with our ghost, I told him if he returned the sage he could stay, but nothing bad was allowed to enter our home, and I would toss the sage on our burn pile. Not 5 minutes later, my sage was back on my shelf.

Our experiences are not confined to our home, though. My son had his first scary encounter at the old state prison, in Laramie, Wyoming, back in July of 2000. Trenton was 3 almost 4, a little on the clingy side, but very well spoken for his age(he was using complete sentences before he was 1 year old). He's as smart as a whip, but takes a more cautious approach to life. Preferring to stand back to check which way the current is flowing, before jumping in.

We went on a tour of the prison, and my son kept expressing his uneasiness. He kept saying he could "feel" bad things. He was too young to know what a gas chamber is, but when we got to it, he started to really freak out. "NO, Mommy! don't go in there!" and so on. We continued our tour. When we got to the gallows room, the hole in the floor was sealed, and it looked like an ordinary small room, he just about went into fits. Now mind you, my children are very well behaved, and not prone to acting out in public, so his behavior was very startling to me. I went to take a step into the room, and he started screaming "No mommy, don't go in there. Please don't go in there it's bad." "Daddy, get out of there it's BAD!!!" He was pulling on me, then on my husband. I decided it was time to listen to him, and get out of there. Even though I felt the negative vibes, I understood where they were coming from and why they were there, so it did not have the same effect on me as it did him.

Now we will fast forward to Memorial Day weekend, and Jimmy.

Let me start this part of the story with a little info about my daughter.

The hole in her heart was the only weakness my daughter has ever had, her body, a wonderful pediatrician, and the strength of prayer & God, fixed that within a week. She did not require surgery. Miranda came out fighting, and is now Miss. Rough and Tumble. She runs with the Big Dogs, and heaven help you if you get in her way. She is as sweet as pie, and just an all around wonderful girl. She has never had a fear of the dark, or going places on her own( for example, to the outhouse/bathroom while we are camping). This changed last weekend, when we met Jimmy...

...Devil's Lake, Wisconsin, site 243, there are 7 of us camping, my friend Michelle(soul family, we are), her two boys Jack(13) & Ben(11).

Their dog Vetta, Vetta plays a roll in this too. My husband, two of our three children, Trenton(9) and Miranda(7), and myself.Thursday, May 26th, 2005. It was evening, and we just finished setting up our tents and the rest of camp, my daughter, and the boys took off to use the bathroom. She had no problems going into the women's room by herself (it is well lit).

When she came back she said, "I heard my imaginary friend. He talked to me. He said 'Hi, my name is Jimmy'." I just about crapped my pants. I ran her through about two dozen questions, are you sure you were the only one in there, are you sure it wasn't the boys messing around, and so on. From her answers, I concluded that it was more than an imaginary friend. She was spooked by the experience and would not go back into the bathroom by herself during the night. I had to go with her, and she clung like a burr to my side. I asked her why she wouldn't go alone. All she said was "Jimmy". There is one stall she refused to use, and I never even opened the door of it myself.

After the kids went to bed, Michelle, my husband and I had a talk. Well, my husband mostly listened. She said Miranda had told her the same story, so we took it upon ourselves to go investigate. That evening we only felt the presence of a little boy, but when we started back to camp, I felt someone watching from the woods off to the left of us. We were just about the only campers there, and there wasn't anyone camping directly near us.

I asked Michelle if she could feel it, she says "Nah, I don't feel anything. Plus you're better at that than I am." I said "Better at what?

You're telling me you can not feel that?!" She replied "No." then shivered very hard. I kind of giggled at her, then asked "Do you feel it now?"

Her reply, a grumbled "Yes." Then on the way back to camp, she kept asking it to leave her alone. It was not being mean, just getting her attention.

The next day when they all went hiking, I got to stay and watch camp, and keep the dog company. I decided to take the dog into the bathroom with me. She entered okay, but when I started walking toward the end stall(it's HUGE), Vetta dropped down, and braced herself with all fours, Vetta is a 75lb. Weinmeriener(sp?), and got a scared look on her face.

Her hackles went up, and she refused to move. I said "I need to pee, could you please leave her be?" I walked her away, then back to the stall. She went in with no problems. Then, when I went to wash my hands, she would not go near the sinks bracing with all fours, again... so, I walked away "All I want to do is wash my hands" came back, and washed my hands. As long as I announced where I was going with the dog "We are leaving now", our way was not blocked.

That evening, when Miranda asked me to go to the bathroom with her, I brought along a white candle. She asked what it was for, but I did not tell her until after we got into the bathroom. I asked her if Jimmy was there(I could feel him, I just wanted to know if she could, too). She said "Yes, he is." I asked her how she knew when he was there. She said she could hear him. I said besides hearing him, how else do you know he is here. She lowered her voice, looked in my eyes and said "I can feel him, mom."

I took the white candle out and lit it. She asked what it was for. I told her we would keep it lit while we were in the bathroom, then when we were done, we would say a prayer for Jimmy and blow it out. We finished our business, then as we were about to leave Miranda says "Is it time to say our prayer to Jimmy?" I said "No, we do not pray to Jimmy we pray to God.

We pray to God, and ask him to help Jimmy find peace."

I had hoped this gift had passed my daughter by, and had truly thought it had, because she had never shown any signs of having it...That was until we met Jimmy.

Thank you so very much for your time, and letting me share our experiences with you in a forum where I know I will not be judged.

You may contact me if you want to, just put "Re: Jimmy" in the subject line.

Thanks again~

By: beanhead36@juno.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

"Hi, my name is Jimmy"
Page 1 of 1