Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carol Gillis - Treasurer :

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Carol Gillis - Treasurer : Empty
PostSubject: Carol Gillis - Treasurer :   Carol Gillis - Treasurer : Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:54 am

Carol Gillis - Treasurer : Carol%20Gillis

I was born and raised in Los Gatos California, a beautiful little town at the foot of the Santa Cruz mountains. When I was 20 I got bored with it all and joined the Navy were I went to exotic lands and met wonderful people. In all my travels I made sure to check out the ``night life`` and have seen and felt a lot of things I could not imagine. After 20 years of roaming the world I got a job in Sacramento and settled down to my short lived mundane life. Then I met Shannon. Needless to say life is an adventure again. I also bought a Harley and joined a motorcycle club. I look forward to more paranormal adventures with the group. I have been to many haunted places, the Tower of London, Edinburgh Castle and high street (they locked plague victims in their homes to die). Nagasaki Japan and Tokyo (I had a lot of past life flash backs there).
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Carol Gillis - Treasurer :
Page 1 of 1