Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview with Carol Castro, Para-Educator, Paranormal Investigator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1742
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Interview with Carol Castro, Para-Educator, Paranormal Investigator Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Carol Castro, Para-Educator, Paranormal Investigator   Interview with Carol Castro, Para-Educator, Paranormal Investigator Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:07 am

Interview with Carol Ann Castro aka ‘CC’, Para-Educator – Paranormal Investigator – Founder of Soulseekers Paranormal Research.
Interviewed by Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
Date: December 5, 2009
Location of Interview: Carol’s home in Vallejo.
During this interview, Carol made me a delicious lasagna dinner. What a nice way to do an interview!

Question: Tell us something personal about yourself. Where were you born and raised. Tell us something about your family life.

Answer: Born and raised in Millbrae, CA. I got married at the age of 26. I have three children, two girls and one boy. I have four cats, two dogs, two rabbits and a bird. I am also a Brownie leader. I love being a mom and doing family things. I love walks in the forest or by the ocean. I love to be around the trees and nature.

NOTE: Carol Castro has the MOST unusual (possible) paranormal pictures from her investigations at her MySpace page, check it out here:
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=home

To see pictures of Carol Castro and her family, stop by here:
https://s643.photobucket.com/albums/uu157/PaulDaleRoberts_2009/CarolCastro/

Question: What is your favorite song?

Answer: Michael Franti and Spearhead – (Say Hey – I Love You), you can hear the song here: http://www.ilike.com/artist/Michael+Franti+%2526+Spearhead/track/Say+Hey+(I+Love+You)

Question: You are the founder of Soulseekers Paranormal Research. What year did you start your group? Why are you interested in the paranormal?

Answer: In 2006, I started my group; I have always been interested in the paranormal, even when I was little. I come from a long line of mediums and communicators of the ethereal realms.

Question: You told me that you have been having paranormal experiences all your life, please elaborate.

Answer: When I was eight years old we use to go to a park by my home and I had a vision of a man hanging in a tree. I found out years later, what really happened, a man was actually hung at that tree. My mom who passed away when I was three came to me when I was 19. She sat on my bed and went out my window. When in high school I had a dream of a tall man with blue eyes walking his dog and he smiled at me. I woke up and on my way to school I saw that same man that was in my dream with his blue eyes and little white dog smiling at me and then he was gone. Saw a picture years later of my grandfather who I had never met and it was him. I went to see my mom before moving to Vallejo and asked for a sign. I heard knocking all the way down each tombstone, then the knocking moved back up on the tombstones; there was no one around to make those knocking sounds. I believe to this day that was my mom. One time camping near Lake Shasta, my daughter and I saw three UFOs.

Question: You are involved with Wicca I heard, is this true?

Answer: Yes.

Question: What public places have you investigated?

Answer: Mare Island Officer home which is now a business, the Masonic Building in Vallejo which was built in 1917. Barthomew Park Winery, Queen Anne’s Hotel SF, Tile place out on Mare Island and also the hospital on Mare Island. The Cypress forest on Moss Beach. Okay, let me get a breather, we also investigated a dental office in Benicia, old graveyards in Vallejo, Mare Island, Benicia, Napa and Sonoma, the Clock Tower in Benicia, Port Costa School and of course a variety of private residences. Oops! I just thought of one more place: Captain Blythers.

Question: Who are some of the members of your group?

Answer: Terrie, Steven, Rudy, Diyz, Alyah, Cheri, Karen, Dorene,

Question: What was the scariest investigation you ever been on?

Answer: When I was in the Vallejo Masonic Temple, I was pushed and I felt a hand on my shoulder, then later there was a hand print on my shoulder that appeared twenty minutes afterwards. This was our favorite place to go and we acquired a lot of evidence there.

Question: You mentioned feeling sad at one investigation. Where was this at and what did you discover, you mentioned something about amputees.

Answer: Mare Island Hospital would surgically remove limbs from patients and send the cut off limbs down a shoot to the furnace. I felt something weird about this place and picked up on possible amputee patients and later learned I was right.

Question: You have gypsy eyes; do you have gypsy blood in you?

Answer: Possibly, I always felt I may have gypsy blood.

Question: Are you into Goth too?

Answer. Yes, I have always liked the color black.

Question: Please explain to me about the Full Moon Circle that you have been involved in. What is that?

Answer: Different people do the circle, from Celtic to Norse, etc. We always do a prayer for who ever needs energy and place this in the center.

Question: What is the story of the mysterious death of one of your dogs?

Answer: Her name was Shasa, she was found in my garage and it looked like a Chupacabra had gotten to her. She was slashed from chest to ankle bone. There was no blood trail coming from any of our streets around our home. To this day we have no clue what happened to our dog.

Question: You mentioned that you may have encountered the rod phenomenon. Please explain.

Answer: I was video taping one of my husband’s rock shows and in the video you can see a rod fly off this kid’s shirt and go up to the lights behind the stage.

Question: Rumor has it, that your home is haunted. Is this true? Pray tell.

Answer: Yes we have had a lot of visitors in my home.

Question: Your husband has a rock band, what is the name of the rock band and what instrument does he play?

Answer: The name of his band is Soulfeeders Rock and Roll for the soul. My husband plays guitar.

Question: What are your hobbies and recreational activities?

Answer: baking, walking, scrapbooking, crafts and taking pictures of nature.

Question: What books, movies, TV shows do you like?

Answer: I love History Channel. My favorite movies are: The Others, Pay it Forward and Signs.

Answer: I love all books and read a lot. I really don’t watch too much TV.

Question: How can someone contact you?

Answer: Cell phone 707-655-2136. Or you can find me on MySpace..

Question: What is your group’s website address?

Answer: www.soulfeeders.org Email. Castro_fam1ra8a@yahoo.com

Question: If you have 6 dinner guests, 3 fictional and 3 historical, who would they be?

Answer: Rubeus Hagrid from Harry Potter, Tinker Bell, Mickey Mouse, Abraham Lincoln, Betsy Ross and Joan of Arc.

Question: Thank you so much for the interview, do you have any words of wisdom for your fans?

Answer: Follow your heart, be your self, live life and do not worry about what others think.

End of Interview.

The Inn & Spa at Parkside - Sacramento.
Located at 2116 6th Street, there have been some reports of ghostly sightings. HPI Paranormal Investigator Julie Lemos and I, did some EVP work without any solid results on Dec. 2, 2009. Basement has activity according to clients.

Amber House Bed & Breakfast.
Located at 1315 22nd Street, Sacramento. www.amberhouse.com - December 4, 2009. HPI Paranormal Investigator Julie Lemos and I conducted a paranormal investigation at this location. See link to some pictures here:
https://s643.photobucket.com/albums/uu157/PaulDaleRoberts_2009/Amber/
Publicity is not welcome at this location. Results of this investigation: Confidential. I will say one thing. It's a great place to investigate.

A Word from Paul Dale Roberts aka The Demon Warrior in regard to the Macabre Hearse Tours, we will be touring:

Murder Site (area of William Land Park) of Morris Solomon Jr aka The Killer Handyman of Oak Park. We will take you to the actual location in which serial killer Morris Solomon Jr. committed a hideous crime. He had 7 victims: Yolanda Johnson 22; Angela Polidore 25, Marie Apodoca - teenager, Cherie Washington 26, Sharon Massey and 2 unknown female victims. Murders were committed in the mid-80s. Morris was a handyman and looked for free room and board. He would bury the bodies at the various homes he stayed at.

I-5 Strangler/I-5 Killer:
We will take you to the murder site of Roger Kibbe aka The I-5 Strangler or are we taking you to the murder site of Randall Woodfield aka the I-5 Killer/I-5 Bandit? You decide! Murder Site Location: I-5 and Sutterville by the Sacramento River.

https://s643.photobucket.com/albums/uu157/PaulDaleRoberts_2009/FortBragg/
Pictures from the Fort Bragg Investigation

Final Note: Carol Castro investigated the Empress Theater and she is related to George & Robert Stephenson (inventors of rocket locomotive).

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager, Paranormal Investigator & Ghostwriter
Shannon McCabe's HPI
Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.HPIparanormal.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zE3eOK7eOk
Investigation of Tyrol Lane - Stockton, CA YouTube Video by Randy Annis - Placer Paranormal. Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdlanVNTV6o
Investigation of Tyrol Lane - Stockton, CA YouTube Video by Randy Annis - Placer Paranormal. Part 2
http://www.shannonmccabe.com/home.html
Behind the Scenes: Michael Jackson: In Search of his Spirit.
Email: Pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: 916 203 7503 (for comments on this
story).

If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI
Back to top Go down

Interview with Carol Castro, Para-Educator, Paranormal Investigator
Page 1 of 1