Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pika the Psychic Dog and Paranormal Investigator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1742
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Pika the Psychic Dog and Paranormal Investigator Empty
PostSubject: Pika the Psychic Dog and Paranormal Investigator   Pika the Psychic Dog and Paranormal Investigator Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:00 am

By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

May 12, 2012. As I write this, I am saddened. Recently I received news about my beloved dog Pika that he only has days to live. He has a heart murmur, colon cancer and a growing tumor. Pika is a Jack Russell Terrier, he’s 18 years old. My son Jason Porter picked him out of a litter in West Sacramento and named him after a cartoon character named Pikachu. Pika became the companion and brother of my black Chow named T-Rex. Note: My son named T-Rex after a cartoon character too.

I have always been interested in the paranormal and I would take T-Rex and Pika to the Broadway Cemetery in Sacramento for a walk. To my surprise, I noticed that Pika would start chasing nothingness and he would corner this nothingness and bark at this emptiness frantically. Mind you, I was not a paranormal investigator yet, but I was very knowledgeable about the paranormal. I was carrying a camera (for the sole purpose of taking pictures of my dogs). I happened to take a picture of the corner where Pika was barking and captured an orb photo. When Pika stopped barking at the corner, I took another picture and the orb was gone. At the time, I didn’t know what an orb was, but I instantly thought that this photographic anomaly must have been something of a paranormal nature. T-Rex on the other hand was oblivious to paranormal phenomenon and was more interested in beating up other dogs, chasing cats and squirrels and terrorizing people who came too close to him. He was a one man dog and liked no one, didn’t like any dogs except for Pika. T-Rex was feared in my neighborhood and brought a pit-bull down by biting non-stop into his neck, when the pit-bull charged him. A defense mechanism for a Chow is that another dog will bite into a Chow and choke on the hair. While the other dog is choking, the Chow will attack. Of course, T-Rex once cost me $1700.00 in a law suit, when a kid uninvited walked into my house to see my son Jason and T-Rex charged the little girl and nipped her in the buttocks. T-Rex is now in doggie heaven probably terrorizing the angels with his ferociousness. Enough talk about T-Rex, now, let’s get back to Pika.

After T-Rex died, I brought another dog into Pika’s lonely life. That dog was HPI, pronounced Hi-Pee, a gorgeous golden Corky with bangs. Hi-Pee like T-Rex was oblivious to ghosts, but Pika was fully aware of the veil into the unknown. I took Pika and Hi-Pee to Reno, to investigate a private residence. Pika picked up on the entity immediately and chased the entity to the corner of the couch. When I took a picture of the corner of the couch, I captured a huge designer orb. When I enhanced the orb photo, you could make out a face of an old man in the designer orb. Pika was truly a gifted psychic dog. I want to make note, that animals do have souls. Let’s talk about T-Rex for a minute. When T-Rex died, 3 days afterwards the whole house smelled strongly of T-Rex for a period of 20 seconds and during those 20 seconds Pika went crazy jumping up and down and barking like a mad dog. When the smell lifted Pika was back to normal and merely looked out the open patio door where T-Rex would exit from to go into the backyard. I knew that T-Rex was here for those 20 seconds to bid us farewell.

Another animal ghostly encounter I had, witnessed by my son Jason Porter is that when our pet rabbit died, we saw Bugs scamper across the garage, two days after his death. Even the smallest of God’s creatures have souls. Bugs was proof.

I had many dogs in my life, from Bo a cocker spaniel that ran away from home, never to be seen again. Pierre the poodle that was a constant digger. His digging frustrated my dad so much; he gave Pierre to a family friend, only to learn 3 weeks later that Pierre ran in front of a car and died. After Pierre came Butch the English sheepdog, to Randy the English Springer Spaniel to Princess the English Sheepdog to Cappy the Cockapoo. All of the dogs in my life will be cherished in my memories.

When Pika leaves this world, I know he will be back. Pika has a strong spirit. I will never forget when a bull terrier attacked him and I picked up Pika and held him straight up in the air as the frothing slobbering bull terrier tried to do everything in his power to reach Pika. The bull terrier wanted to tear Pika into shreds. I remember taking Pika back into the house and he was so grateful that I saved his life by hugging me, licking me and lying on my lap shivering from fright.

Pika may have days or months to live, but he accomplished a lot as a paranormal investigator. I think the most incredible moment was when he investigated Beatrice Esquival’s home and cornered a shadow person, when I played back my recorder where Pika had cornered the shadow person, I obtained an EVP of a man saying: “Hate dogs!”

Pika, this article is dedicated to you and all of the animals in my life, including a turtle and a zillion gerbils that were once my pets. Animals are to be adored, cherished and loved. Animals will always give you unconditional love back. God bless the animals of our world.

Special Note: Pika and Hi-Pee are HPI Paranormal Investigators. Hi-Pee is still in training. Shannon McCabe’s black poodle Rocket is also an HPI Paranormal Investigator. Pika, Hi-Pee and Rocket have worked cases together. Hi-Pee was once disciplined when it was shown to him that it is wrong to be conducting an investigation and get distracted and attempting to be intimate with Rocket a female dog. Hopefully Hi-Pee has learned a valuable lesson during that investigation, as he was placed on notice.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.hpiparanormal.net
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503

Paul Dale Roberts/Sally Garza Review Marvel’s The Avengers 3D!
5/12/2012: On this day, my HPI Paranormal Investigator Sally Garza and I went to Century Laguna 16 – 9349 Big Horn Blvd, Elk Grove, CA and saw the movie: Marvel’s The Avengers 3D. OMG! Where do I start? This is the best movie I have seen since Patton! Spectacular effects! The action was over-the-top! All of my favorite characters from Nick Fury to Hawkeye to the Black Widow to the Hulk to Captain America to Thor to Loki to Ironman. The interaction between Captain America and Ironman was hilarious. The threat that Loki posed upon our world was having me yell….”close the damn portal!” After the movie was over, people cheered and clapped. I also enjoyed Stan Lee’s cameo and the preview at the end of the movie in which the next threat will be the Skrulls! The Avengers is definitely my kind of movie!

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1