Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Colette Alexander, Psychic and Paranormal Experiencer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1745
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Colette Alexander, Psychic and Paranormal Experiencer Empty
PostSubject: Colette Alexander, Psychic and Paranormal Experiencer   Colette Alexander, Psychic and Paranormal Experiencer Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:19 am

Interview with Colette Alexander, Paranormal Experiencer
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

Hear Colette's favorite song - On the Loose by Saga here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwZsMDED2ek

To see pictures of Colette, stop by here:
https://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/PaulDaleRoberts55/JudyEntity/ColetteAlexander/

Question: Tell me something about yourself, your hobbies, recreational activities, your family life, etc.

Answer: I was born and raised in upstate New York, I now reside in the foothills of northern California. I have one daughter in her first year of high school. I have an associate degree in Accounting and Finance – Anthropology minor. Enjoy reading cooking, hiking and nature.

Question: You told me off record, that your first paranormal experience you were 4 years old. Can you explain?

Answer: My sister and I experienced paranormal activities in our family home in upstate New York. We were always leery of the attic – I would describe the entity as a dark natured man. Not friendly. There was a strange incident in our playroom with a weird beetle infestation, but when we told our mother and brought her to the room, they were gone…completely.

Question: Wow! That sounds like something out of the Amityville Horror story, except it wasn’t beetles, it was flies. Yikes! Do you think you are a psychic? If so explain.

Answer: Yes. As a child I would at times play with my shadow, growing and experiencing what others may not notice. I once lived w/a psychic who taught me how to move mountains.

Question: You lived in upstate New York and North Carolina, tell me about some of your paranormal experiences in New York. Anything in North Carolina?

Answer: Other than the usual ghost stories, I really didn’t experience any paranormal events that I noticed, except from what I told you about being leery going into the attic.

Question: What was the incident in Ensenada, Mexico, please elaborate.

Answer: Late to Longshore, as a chaperone for a family..As we approached the ship, that had already debarked, I said “we were not getting on the ship”. I said this before it debarked. Then I said: “Wouldn’t that be funny if we had to jump on the ship.” Well, we were pulling into the parking lot and the whole ship is yelling at us…”Hurry up”. The kitchen staff down below pulled out a plank – and we squealed around the corner and jumped onto the ship. In addition, their luggage was lost – but I saw their belongings in my mind back at Longshore. And that the luggage would be there when we returned. This all happened just like I saw it in my mind.

Question: You said you were a firefighter and in the CCC, can you tell me about this adventurous part of your life?

Answer: The CCC is a youth development program for folks ages 18-23. I joined to pay my dues to nature in this lovely state of California. I obtained every button and badge. I was the lead cook on the Shasta/Trinity Fires of 1987 and called out to Fort Bragg every summer to run fire kitchens. In addition, I worked with the Department of Fish and Game, Salmon Restoration, CDF (California Division of Forestry), Caltrans, Dept. of Forestry, etc. Graduated w/scholarship. CCC is the California Conservation Corp.

Okay, let’s get into the paranormal stuff again. What were the events that happened to you at your apartment in Cameron Park?

Answer: I moved in four years ago. Me, my daughter and my friend were at the pool and saw someone in our home. I went inside and no one was there. My daughter and I passed by each other in the hallway, saying excuse me, only to find that we are actually in our room. We have seen a mangy grey cat running down the hall and an impression of a little boy and others walking down my long hall straight thru my bedroom wall. Starts up every night about 9:38pm.

Question: How can your readers contact you?

Answer: Colette-alexander@sbcglobal.net or on Facebook

Question: I am going to ask you a couple of fun questions, so the readers will get to know you better. What is your favorite song?

Answer: “On the loose” by Saga

Question: Have you ever met any famous people, if so, who are they?

Answer: My old family friend, Brad Steiger.

Question: What TV shows, movies, books do you like?

Answer: Raising Hope, Cloverfield, so many books…Medicine Women, Winged Pharaoh

Question: Thank you for this fantastic interview, do you have any words of wisdom for the readers?

Answer: Paranormal events can be very subtle, trust and idiosyncrasies lead us to the truth.

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

http://evphuntress.blogspot.com/2011/10/concordca-91011.html
EVP Huntress Blog

CHECK OUT:
www.hauntedmagazine.co.uk

Judy Raderchak's Videos of Cloverdale Sprite Case:
https://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i472/egpi2010/Cloverdale%20Sprites/

Judy Raderchak's Videos of Cloverdale Sprite Case:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ElkGroveParanormal#p/u/6/MYRLmYrmU_I

Check out RoseMary Avalos, Independent Beauty Consultant/Designer at:
www.marykay.com/rosemaryavalos
Cell: 916 410 5370 Home (916) 424-5937
Rosa Del Sol Jewelry - Unique Handmade Jewelry
rosadelsol@gmail.com

SHOUT OUTS!
Grace Achazo, RoseMary Avalos, Tina Flanders and Isabel Altier!

JUDY RADERCHAK'S DREAMS
INTERPRETED BY PAUL DALE ROBERTS, DREAMOLOGIST!
Paul told me to write down all my crazy dreams. He told me that he was trying to identify the meaning of them. Paul is this not a revelation from my god?!

One dream I remember so vividly was on my 21st birthday and I had a what I call a revelation from god. I was with a group of people at a party and we entered the kitchen to get drinks when all of a sudden the floor ripped apart and these underworld demons came crawling out. They crawled out grabbing the legs and of their victims and tearing them to pieces, my friend’s screaming bodies went down into the abyss. I screamed, cried and latched onto the fridge door in the kitchen as the hole got closer and closer. I hung on for dear life as I watched my friends get ripped apart by the demons, arms and legs being ripped from their bodies. I grabbed bags of blood and threw the bags at the hungry beasts. Suddenly there was a bright light that struck down like lightning in between me and the demons. All I could see that there was white just for a moment then I looked up. There in front of me was Jesus, he had the long robe,the beard, the works. He helped me up and put out his hand to the demon and proclaimed " She is your servant no more." The demons sank back into the hole and the room had returned to its original shape. Jesus stood gazing at me. I thought there would be a judgmental look upon his face but there was none. I felt ashamed that I had let him down but I could not avert my eyes. He looked at me with my hands in his and said "You must change, you cannot live your life this way, any longer." A man of a few words but those were his words and I knew he knew every thing about me. He was absolutely right. I had my own personal demons and I had to get rid of them and be better. I knew my path in life would be different from there on out. When I awoke the next day I knew somehow I was different.Things were going to change for the better.

Paul Replies:
Judy, it appears you interpreted your own dream. Let’s look for the key ingredients to your dream. Demons equals evil. Your friends were being tortured and kidnapped by these demons equals to the fact that you were hanging out with a bad crowd. You desired salvation and were ready to make amends to your past misdeeds. This came in the form of the appearance of Jesus. You wanted to turn your life around and you did.

Interview Date: 10/14/2011
Interview Time: 1830 Hours
Location of Interview: Starbucks, 3004 Green Valley Road, Cameron Park, CA

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Paradoxical Sleuth
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.hpiparanormal.net
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Back to top Go down

Colette Alexander, Psychic and Paranormal Experiencer
Page 1 of 1