Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rocking Chair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Rocking Chair Empty
PostSubject: The Rocking Chair   The Rocking Chair Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:37 am

By no means do I discount anyone who tells me about seeing or hearing things that they can’t attribute to a natural occurance. One particular night, due to a decreased amount of work to do on my shift, (11p-7am), I came back home. It was a dreary night in winter, unseasonably warm, with drizzling rain.

My husband and one of my sons were at work also, which left me with the other children who were asleep in the stairs bedroom. My older sons’ room was next to ours and he kept it locked when he was away. Well, my son has one of those big leather office chairs for his computer desk. It made this awfully loud squeaking, wailing noise whenever he leaned back in it. On several occasions I had to go to his room to investigate in which he was always there. But not on this night.

I had gone to bed, TV and lights out. I started hearing that noise. I just shook it off at first but the noise continued. I got up, turned on the lights, and knocked on his door to no avail. I tried calling my son at work but could not get through to him. And the noise continued. I looked and listened outside of my house, front and back, checked everywhere I could in the house but my sons’ room is the only place that noise occurred. Well, the noise continued, so I turned on the TV, left my closet light on and just blocked out the noise and fell asleep.

Yes, my son was really at work and there was no one in his room that night. I never heard that noise again….that following night I went to work, a patient of ours, whom we had considered a miracle child, had died right before I got there. I did get to see her. CJ

By: CHLLSMN2@uic.edu
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

The Rocking Chair
Page 1 of 1