Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey That is My Chair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Hey That is My Chair Empty
PostSubject: Hey That is My Chair   Hey That is My Chair Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:17 pm

My X-husband (husband at the time) were living in La Habra Ca. I was ready to give birth and my dad had a rocking chair that belonged to my grandfather Well when I had the baby and came home my dad brought the chair over. The chair was really old and it squeaked loudly.

Well one night after I feed the baby at 2am and put the baby back to sleep my husband and I try to go to sleep. We heard a squeaking sound and so we went to investigate. Sure enough the chair was rocking and there was no one we could see in it. We decided to go quickly back to bed. We kept the chair anyway and where we moved so did it and once in a while it would start to rock by it self and as my children grew they would hear it.

When the chair went back to my mothers house my youngest son was stay at my parents house and was sleeping in the room with the chair. He woke up to the sound of squeaking and looked up and there it was just rocking away. In fact my son would tell his friends and nephews to sleep in the room with the chair. I believe grandpa was letting us use his chair but wanted us to know "hey that's a my chair".

By: LAXDispatch@amadotrucking.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Hey That is My Chair
Page 1 of 1