Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Haunting Empty
PostSubject: Haunting   Haunting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:31 pm

I was the Caretaker of the Royal Academy of Dance in Battersea SW London, I was locking up one night and on walking through the top floor, I say a man in fireman's gear walking across the studio. When I switch the light back on the person had vanished.

Another time was walking through the 1st floor heard the piano going in the studio and some one walking around in the studio , so I walked in music stopped no one in there, when i turned the lights off and left the piano re started playing.

I was walking around the 3rd floor on another night and some one said Billy can you help me so I said cause I can, then thought I was the oonly one in the building.
I took a medium around the building she collapsed in the downstairs studio, studio 10. Said a man was hanging in the corner of the room. I pointed out that the room is smaller at it was bigger once so the man would have been hanging in the middle. We Left.

I have been around with a mate with night vision cameras and meters. we found large orbs in studio 10 on the ground floor which where dancing around me. We have film of them. And on the top floor we filmed a very large flash of light on camera, to the naked eye nothing was there.

By: billy29085@googlemail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Haunting
Page 1 of 1