Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Haunting Empty
PostSubject: Haunting   Haunting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:18 am

Hello my name is Robert Van Kirk,and a few years ago I lived in St. Johns Michigan. While I was there strange
things would happen that all centered around the VERY OLD school called Perrin Palmer. I think there was
more than one ghost involved in these hauntings. And they werent benign.

It started with hearing strange music near these old mobile units. It came from a small group of them and I
could always hear it after school and everyone else could too. No one was there at the time, not even the
janitor. So one day my friend and I decided to envestigate. When we looked inside one mobile unit we
saw a black cat with glowing red eyes. We ran and never looked back.

About a year later the school demolished and a new one built. Whatever was haunting this school didn't like
having its home destroyed. O ya did I mention the entire school use to hear a train wistle and no train
has run in the town fo 100 years. There are no trains within 20 miles of the town.

When we were first at Gateway North(the new school) we thought we got rid of the ghost but we didn't. At
first all it was, was sightings of a black cats around the premesis of the school but then more harmful
things began to happen. One morning I woke up to deep scrathes o my arm. It was like a cat had scrathed my
arm. Then on a swing at school a kid fell while in mid swing. The kid was pushed. She didn't slip. Ten
witnesses saw her fall and it wasn't an accident. No kid pushed her. She spraigned her arm. Two weeks later
another kid under the same circumstances broke his arm.

4 more times kids were pushed from the same swing under the same circumstances. Balls were swerving to
hit kids o the play ground. I left the next year. I havent been in contact with my freinds since. I don't know if it is continueing. I hope not.

By:bvkusa@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Haunting
Page 1 of 1