Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another at the Academy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheCaretaker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Another at the Academy Empty
PostSubject: Another at the Academy   Another at the Academy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:56 pm

I used to be the Caretaker for the Royal Academy of Dance in old battersea in London, there is a couple on incidents I have seen at the academy which are posted.

I was in bed one August I think it was in 2000 when at about 3am in the morning I heard horses, which is unusual as i lived in a sealed courtyard. The noises got louder and then I heard a carriage which went right past the bedroom window, I heard horses the squeaking of the carrage, it went past the flat past the building and on through the flats at the end.

Never had the nerve to get up and look out of the window. The courtyard is the original roman road from London to Richmond.
Back to top Go down
TheCaretaker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Another at the Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another at the Academy   Another at the Academy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:59 pm

At my sisters shop in the walworth road in London she has a flower shop, you can here people walking about up stairs and closing the doors.

There was no doors to the upstairs we removed them years ago also no one could get up there without us seeing them.
Back to top Go down

Another at the Academy
Page 1 of 1