Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Las Vegas Academy Haunted?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Las Vegas Academy Haunted? Empty
PostSubject: Las Vegas Academy Haunted?   Las Vegas Academy Haunted? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:53 pm

Ya well here's another las vegas academy story *whata surprise*,ok well here's the story, during lunch my friends and i go to the library alot *such nerds* and i am fascinated by the supernatural section,so i often just sit in the middle of the isle reading books till the end of lunch, for some reason i always feel like some one is standing at the other end of the isle staring at me,but when i turn around *and i do that alot* there is never anyone there, i always thought that this was my imagination and that it was the effects of to many supernatural books right after to much sugar,but today i found the most amazing nostradomus book! and i just had to show it to my friend Isabella she was excited and asked where i found it,when i told her she was like "dude that isle is SO haunted" i was really suprised by that and said "what are you talking about?" and she said that she always feels like some1 is watching her there,my friend July was listening and she was like "are you talking about that isle in the back,by the librarian's office?" when i said yes she said that she couldnt even walk down that isle because it felt to wierd,i was astounded to find that i wasnt just imagining things, now i am curious to hear if any other academy students ever get feel wierd in the library...

By: samyjoc@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Las Vegas Academy Haunted?
Page 1 of 1