Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Ghost Experiences

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Ghost Experiences Empty
PostSubject: My Ghost Experiences   My Ghost Experiences Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:38 pm

My first experience happened when I was about 5 years old. I had my own bedroom, and it was down the hall from my parents room. I had one window in my room, and it had no curtains or shades what so ever. The bottom of the window was about 5 feet off the ground. The window itself from top to bottom was about 4 feet. My bed situated directly across from the window on the other side of the room. Now that I set the scene, let me continue the story. I woke up one night when I was about 5 years old and for seem reason felt like someone was staring at me. I rolled over, and saw something that scared me down to my soul. Standing on the outside of my window staring at me was a dark entity.

It was black, and I mean black. From the shoulders down, it looked like a well built male, but from the head up was a different story. It's neck and head looked like and upside down bowling pin. Also, it had no features. It looked 2- dimensional. The best to describe it is to say that it looked like some cut out the shadow of a BIG man and pasted it to my window. I could see the stars, trees, behind it but I couldn't see trough it. Also, the image FILLED my entire window. It was about 8 FEET TALL! After seeing this horrible image, I ran to my parents room and told them that there was a man in my window. They told me to go back to bed because I was just dreaming. Well apparently, my dream didn't know when to stop because when I tip-toed back down the hall and peaked around my door and my dream was still standing there looking at me.

Now. This is where I got really brave or really stupid (I still can't figure it out). I walked up to my bedroom window and looked this think in the face. After about 5 seconds of looking this thing in the face, that it didn't have, I had a sudden urge to run, and I did. I ran right back to my parents' room and slept on the floor at the end of their bed the rest of the night. I never saw the black entity again.

My second story took place while I was in the Navy. I was stationed at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center back in 1996-1997. I had the midnight rover (moving security guard) watch at the Tech. Core building. This building was built around 1945 and looked like a giant figure 8. Including my self, there are only three people in this building. The duty chief was in bed sleeping. The Petty Officer Of The Watch was at his podium (He can't leave this podium unless I relieve him). As I roved (walked) the first floor everything was going fine. I literally was whistling DIXIE. However, as I started to walk up the north stair case, I started to get this uneasy feeling in the pit of my gut (I would later realize that this uneasiness is my 6th sense ghost detector, and learn to use it often). I of course, at this time, didn't pay much attention to it. As I came of the north stair case on to the second floor, I passed in front of the U shaped male bathroom. Just as I was passing the door I heard a urinal flush, so I stopped. At this point, I wasn't even thinking ghost.

I was thinking that some drunk sailor had come in the building to use the phone and decided to take a quick bathroom break. I also thought that maybe it was the plumbing. I mean that this building was about 52 years old, and everything on it was old and falling apart, including the plumbing. I decided that since I was on the far end of a barely lit building with no weapon, that I would wait one minute. I figured that if it was a man, I would be better off to have him run into me, than me into him. However, if no one came out after that minute, then it must be the plumbing. Well, one minute came and went and no man, so as I turned on the ball of my feet to keep walking down the hall, I heard the sink turn on. Now I'm thinking that someone is in there. I decided to stick with my original strategy of letting them run into me, but after 3 minutes no one came out. So, I decided to go in after them. I went in the left door (The side that the sinks are on) but I saw no one. I walked around the end of the U to the side with the toilets making sure to look at the sinks and urinals for signs of water, but all were bone dry. After checking the toilet stalls I went out the other door and looked down the hall. I saw nobody.

Now I start to pay attention to the feeling in the pit of my gut, and now I'm starting to think ghost. I'm thinking ghost because I know I heard what I heard, and that there was no way out of that bathroom without me hearing someone open the door. The doors to that bathroom squeak so loud that it would take a case of WD40 to get them to be quiet, but yet I heard nothing except when I went in and out of the bathroom. As I started to walk down the hall I had the feeling that someone was about 5 feet behind me looking at me. I couldn't help but to keep looking behind me every few steps. I started to walk faster and faster. It got to the point that I was almost at a run. Why would I still be in this building after what I just experienced? Because I still had to do my job. Anyway I finally ended up back at the same stair well I came up on and then went up to the third floor. Even on the third floor, I had the feeling like someone was right behind me following me. I decided to cut my rove short on this floor my walking halfway down one side and then cutting over and walking the rest of the way up the other side. I went onto the landing of the south stair case. That's when I told myself to stop and calm down. I decide that I was going to go up the last flight of steps to the roof and get some fresh air, however, something else had a different idea. I had never been lightheaded in my life until that moment for every step I took, I could feel waves of dizziness hit me like ocean waves. It got so bad that halfway up the stair case, I was bent over holding onto the rail trying not to fall down. This is where it gets real strange. That was when I heard a voice in my head. It was in my own internal voice, but it wasn't my thought. It said, and I quote "IF YOU TAKE ONE MORE STEP UP THIS LADDER WELL, YOU WILL FALL TO THE BOTTOM AND DIE". Needless to say I didn't push the subject. I started to slowly walk backwards down the stairs, all the while holding on to the rail. Each step I took, I could actually feel the dizziness being pulled off of me. When my last foot hit the landing I was totally fine. That was when I said a few colorful words to my invisible host and RAN down to the first floor. The second I reached the first floor, all the uneasy feelings I had been experiencing disappeared. Needless to say I NEVER roved above the first floor the rest of my time at the school. Several other people had experiences after this but I will save those for another time.

The third ghost experience happened in 2000 on board the USS Cowpens (CG 63). It happened about a week after I had lost a very very dear friend and shipmate (coworker) to an accident. It was about 03:00 (AM) and I was standing the CSMC watch. I had the two water tight doors closed and sealed. Now since these doors were water tight, logic only tells you that voices don't come through these doors to easy. Anyway. I was in the room talking out loud to my departed friend. I started to get upset and angry, so I started to talk outloud to God. The more I talked the more angry I got, so I finally ask, "CAN ANYONE UP THERE HERE ME?". Believe it or not I got a verbal response. The response came as a males voice, in a whispering tone, but loud enough to fill the whole room, it simply said, "I CAN HEAR YOU".

Well I hope you enjoyed my stories. Please rest assured that all of these stories ARE TRUE. I have researched the paranormal since I was a small child. It is my passion. I have other stories and things that I decided not to include, but if anyone is interested please email me and I would be happy to share them with you.

By: budro1978@comcast.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: My Ghost Experiences   My Ghost Experiences Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:55 pm

I'm interested! Tell us more!
What especially intrigued me is your first story, what you saw as a child, because all of my early childhood I was afraid of "a demon" that, in my mind, looked just as you described it. I haven't seen it, or I don't remember actually seeing it so I have no idea where from I got this, but I was afraid that specific creature will get me.
Back to top Go down
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: My Ghost Experiences   My Ghost Experiences Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:30 pm

Very interesting stories! I really hope that you post more since I would love to hear them. I have never seen a shadow person, but have read much about them and hope never to run into one.
As for the Navy school, my cousin was there (now I get to bother him with questions).
The voice on the ship was really weird. I was onboard a ship and know that when those hatches are closed, NO noise gets through them.
I do hope to see more of your stories soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ghost Experiences   My Ghost Experiences Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Ghost Experiences
Page 1 of 1