Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Queen Mary Ghost Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Another Queen Mary Ghost Experience Empty
PostSubject: Another Queen Mary Ghost Experience   Another Queen Mary Ghost Experience Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:24 pm

This happened when I was 9 or 10 years old. (I'm now 42) Before I even heard any stories that the Queen Mary was haunted.

My father took the family to stay overnight on the Queen Mary one weekend.
We did the usual touring stuff during the day. Nothing unusual happened, even when the encounter occurred, it didn't seem unusal at the time.

We had a suite that we stayed in. One connecting room for my two brothers and I stayed in my parents suite which had a connecting maids room, my room for the night, which opened directly out to the hallway. I awoke early, maybe 5am to the maid entering the room. I sat up a little, not the least bit afraid, just wondering why the maid was entering the room. She was dressed in the old fashioned maid attire, black long dress, white apron, and the funny maid hat. She saw me sitting up and leaned over at the foot of my bed and put her finger to her lips and ssshhhh'd me as if letting me know that I should not be bothered and to go back to sleep. She was carrying towels or clothes. She then entered my parents room.

I laid back down and must have gone back to sleep. I never heard or saw her leave. Which had to be back through my little room unless she left through my brothers connecting room.
I would have never mentioned the maid encounter, except while we were all getting ready to go to breakfast, as we exited to the hallway from my room, I saw the maids working, cleaning the other rooms off the hallway. They were wearing modern maids uniforms. The uniforms were solid grey. No apron, no hat at all?? So I commented to my parents that 'the maid who went in your room this morning was wearing an old fashioned maids outfit.' My mom gave me this questioning look and said she never called the maid this morning and never saw a maid in their room. I then explained what I had seen to my family. They assumed I was dreaming. I know I wasn't. She was so solid and had opened the door.

I have had numerous ghostly encounters before this one and after, but usually I never saw the ghosts just felt the presence or the ghost's were fuzzy, transparent, or a dark shadow entity. I've chosen not to 'see'
anymore, and haven't had an encounter since my mid twenties

By: ebauer@premiercarriagetrade.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Another Queen Mary Ghost Experience
Page 1 of 1