Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Queen Mary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Queen Mary Empty
PostSubject: The Queen Mary   The Queen Mary Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:51 am

I've been trying to find a description of my experience aboard the Queen Mary, but so far have been unable to do so. I thought I would send it along to you in the hopes of hearing that others have seen the same thing. This happened about five years ago when my husband and I were on one of the "behind-the-scenes" tours. The "Ghost Tour" is specifically designed to point out the sites of the many paranormal experiences reported by passengers, crew and visitors.

Throughout most of the tour, which seemed a bit stagey; or theatrical to me, I was interested but felt no strong presence of anything unusual. This changed dramatically in two spots; the engine room spaces and the pool room. I
definitely felt the presence of the men described by our tour guide and by several other accounts that I've read on the Internet, including; It is my experience in the Pool area that remains unique. My husband and I were the last two to enter the area, due primarily to my reluctance.

As soon as the tour guide opened the doors, I was struck by a very powerful feeling of shock and dismay. In fact, it was so strong a sensation that I was stopped in my tracks. My husband took my arm and walked into the area with me and other than an intense feeling of discomfort, everything looked normal. We listened to the guide describe the sightings experienced there, i.e. the laughter of children, the old woman in the 1930's bathing costume, etc. The stories were compelling, but I experienced nothing, that is until our group was leaving. As we walked out of there area, I was gripped by the same powerful feeling that I had experienced upon entering. I turned around to look behind me.

The pool was full of water and there were almost two dozen people milling around both in and out of the pool. I could very clearly see the figure of a young girl, perhaps 12-14 years of age, floating face down in the water. It was clear from the expression of terror on the faces looking on that she had drowned. When I was finally able to call out to my husband, the vision had disappeared. I experienced nothing else on the rest of the tour. I would be greatly interested in knowing whether anyone else has had this experience. Thank you.

by klarick@san.rr.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

The Queen Mary
Page 1 of 1