Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Right Time to Share

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Right Time to Share Empty
PostSubject: The Right Time to Share   The Right Time to Share Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:55 am

I discovered your site many years ago, but thought that the time was right to share of my experiences of my home and the experience my family has had.

The first one I want to share w/ you is my parent's house. As far as I know we are the second family to have lived there and my family moved in the house in 1981. The stairway to the basement has always been a source of uneasiness, but the basement itself is worse. The basement is cut in half by a wall, we call the 2 parts downstairs (or sometimes the basement) and the basement basement. The downstairs/basement is the tv area and computer room. It also functions as a guest bedroom for visiting brothers from college. The basement basement is just an unfinished basement. The basement basement falls where the stairs are and so part of it has a sloping ceiling from the stairs. I used to play in that area as a little girl, but only during the day when my dad was down there working in his workshop.

When I have to go downthere, even to this day (and I am a 25 yr old woman) I turn on all the lights and get what I need as quickly as possible. I thought I was alone in feeling like something wanted to harm me (I get this feeling only in that part of the basement, the part under the stairs) until Christmas 2003 when my brother was teasing my sister in law about the "gremlins" (his word). It turns out that 3 out of the 4 siblings had felt the same thing, the unease, the feeling that whatever it was wanted to harm them. I never had a big problem w/ these feelings since I could usually avoid going into the basement basement, however, it grew harder the time my dad recarpeted the stairs and left the stairs bare for a couple of weeks. I tried to avoid going downstairs at all b/c of the feelings that something wanted to grab my ankles.

The next experience was one that my brothers had at our grandmother's house.

They were spending the night at her house sleeping on the 2 couches in the living room when they were woke up by the sound of a coo coo clock they couldn't see (we later learned that granny had one, but it was broken in the attic and wasn't fixed for 20 years). One of my brothers looked into my grandparent's bedroom (directly across from him) and saw a woman sitting, brushing her long hair in front of my granny's vanity. They say she looked at them through the mirror, smiled, and vanished. They, of course, told us and mom the story, but mom claims that it was just granny brushing her hair in the morning and that they didn't recognize her b/c she had always worn her hair up, not down.

The last story I would like to share is when I visited the Concentration Camp named Buchenwald in what used to be East Germany. I was going there w/ a couple of friends, 2 of whom had already been there and would act as my tour guide. As soon as we stepped off the bus, I could feel a sense of heaviness, a depression. It continued the entire time I was on the property. I never saw anything there, but I know that the events that occured there have placed a "stain" if you will on the atmosphere. The only thing that I saw that was unusual was one of the mass graves had a depression (as all graves do if they aren't filled in), but this depression was in the shape of a cross. This mass grave wasn't for the Jews, it was filled w/ Russian soldjers. I thought that was noteworthy. I felt a depression and a heaviness I have never felt before and hope to never feel again until I stepped back on the bus to leave.

These are my experiences and my families. Thank you for allowing me to share them.

By: dulegstmiramherzen@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

The Right Time to Share
Page 1 of 1