Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Story to Share

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

A Story to Share Empty
PostSubject: A Story to Share   A Story to Share Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:32 am

Well first of I just want to say I have always been able to see and or hear ghost for a better word. This all started when I was about 9 or 10 when my great grandmother passed away. I was asleep in my room and I suddenly awoke to find my nana there(this is what I always called her) So I asked her what she was doing there. I thought maybe she had come to visit and was surprising me, I got a surprise alright. Nana then told me she was there to say good bye , that she was ready to go home now. She kissed me on the head and walked out of the room. Well here I am still thinking she was just there to visit went back to sleep.

The next morning I asked where Nana was and my family told me she was still at her home in Florida and we were living in Indiana at the time .I told my family no she was here she told me good bye last night when did she leave. Right about then my family started getting a little freaked out. My mother called my great aunt whom Nana lived with and was told she had just died in her sleep that night.

I still to this day talk to my Nana she usually comes to visit me when things are going rough or I just need a little pick me up. We were always very close. The one thing I always find odd though is after these visits I don't remember them, then a family member will be looking for something or say something that kind of wakes me up I guess you could say and I suddenly either tell them where the object they seek is or just pass on the message that Nana says hi.

Nana's death is not the only death I have predicted my great aunt whom Nana lived with died a few months after she did, and I sweat to anyone who asks it was of a broken heart. Same thing with her she came to say goodbye.
My ex husband did not care to much for the fact that I still sit up in bed and talk to Nana, he didn't belive me at first either.

I think the rest of my family started to belive after I had predicted more then 5 deaths in our family.
Does anyone else have things like this happen to them? I have grown used to it by now but it still doesn't make it any easier.

I have many other stories about things I have seen or heard. This is just the first that started it off. I seem to attract them like a magnet now is this normal?
Thank you for letting me share this.

By: Queenofdammed28@aol.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
hutsonk08

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-10

A Story to Share Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Story to Share   A Story to Share Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:40 am

I had a similar experience when my grandfather passed away. Now I see stuff all the time. Its pretty crazy.
Back to top Go down

A Story to Share
Page 1 of 1