Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Our Story Empty
PostSubject: Our Story   Our Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:17 pm

We moved into our house in August of 2001. We first realized we had a ghost when I was sitting on the toilet and the toilet paper in front of me suddenly and very quickly began to unroll into a perfect pile on the floor. This happened once to my husband also. Soon it began. Here are some of the things we have experienced with our ghost. We have a woman who died in our sons room, her name is Della (we know this from buying the house from her nephew) and we have a male ghost, but we do not know who he is

*Our son will sit in the game room and turn his stereo on. It will turn off. He will get up and turn it back on. It will turn off. He finally after awhile gets frustrated and leaves it off.
*Once my husband was plugging in the television in the game room and he felt a breath on his neck and heard a female voice say “Too hot”. We do not know what she meant by that.

*Our son was sitting in the upstairs TV room on day. We have a bookshelf in this room. On the top shelf were two tall candles and plants. The candle came up over the plants, across to the middle of the floor and hit him on his knee.
*One evening my husband and I were the only ones home and we heard a crash in the kitchen. One of our glasses had come out of the top cabinet and smashed into the middle of the kitchen floor.
*One morning we woke up and the kitchen stool which had been under the table at the end of the kitchen was in front of the stove as if Della had been sitting there watching something cook.
*We had several people over and video taped the comforter on our bed being straightened by invisible hands.
*Also at this time we asked “What are you doing here”. A male voice whispered “Watching”. That is when we realized we had not only Della but a male ghost as well.
*We smell her perform a lot.

*We have had on numerous occasions the smell of baking bread and no one was baking bread.
*According to her nephew she died in our son’s bedroom in the month of June. The first June that we were there we had approximately 7 times that the police would call and say that they had just received a hang up 911 call. After awhile we figured out who was doing it and removed the telephone from that room. It never happened again.
*One summer evening my husband was in the back yard. When I walked out he asked “Where’s my beer?”. I did not know what he was talking about. He said he thought it was me walking through the kitchen and he had yelled up for me to bring a beer. I had not been upstairs I was down in the laundry room.
*Our son took a picture with his camera cell phone of the dark figure of a man sitting at our desk in front of the computer.

*We have things like our shoes being upstairs and ending up downstairs, just small things like that being moved.
*We can hear someone walking around upstairs when we are downstairs in the game room.
It has just become our way of life. They are like part of the family. We don’t even consciously notice half the stuff happening anymore because we are so use to living with them.

By: MLDavis@Sauer-Inc.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Our Story
Page 1 of 1