Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Story Empty
PostSubject: My Story   My Story Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:54 am

When i was a few months old we moved from our house in Texas to a beautiful house in Broussard. It was out in the country, and we had very few neighbors.We bought the house because we were a growing family, and we needed a big house.

About the ghosts. A few months after moving into the house, my mom and dad started to hear a baby crying and screaming. naturally because i was a young baby, they would come and check on me to make sure that i was okay. As always i was fast asleep with no signs of me crying. Our closest neighbor was a good ways down the road and besides my mom and dad, the only other people in the house was my older brother and sister -both about fourteen.
As i got older other things started to happen. By the time i was five my mom and dad who usually got along had gotten divorced a few years back when i was about 2 years old. I went to my dads apartment to spend the night with him. He had to go to work early the next morning, so he took me home. When we got to my house we were standing in front of the double doors trying to unlock them. I looked through the window and a white figure quickly moved across the kitchen and was gone. I was half asleep so i didn't really think anything of it, but with all of the other other things that has happened--I'm wondering if it was really a ghost.

One day my mom was going upstairs to get my piggish brothers dirty clothes, but when she got to the stairs, a lady in a long brown dress was blocking my moms way to get up the stairs.

At night the little baby started to play with my toys. It wouldn't seem strange if i had stuffed animals or something that would fall off of the shelves, but i had wind-up toys. How would they have wound up themselves??? Also, the staircase was right across from my room and at night you could hear footsteps walking up and down the stairs. I wasn't the only one that heard it, my brother and sisters who's' rooms were upstairs heard it too.
I'm not sure if it was a medical thing or not, but my brother started acting strange. He did some things that i would rather not talk about. It could have just been medical, but it was strange because he was always so sweet to me and my mother.

After a while nobody wanted to stay except for me and my mom. My brother and my sister moved out. Me and my mom were upstairs cleaning out my brothers room and i found a journal. By this time i was in about second grade. I opened the journal and read it. At one point he said that at night he would see things-- Eyes staring at him. Once again with his "medical condition" i didn't know what to say. I picked up the journal and ran out of the room. I made sure not to tell my mom.

After a while my mom and i couldn't take it. We were going to get a priest to come and bless the house. Our lives fell apart as soon as we talked about it. My whole family started arguing, and my dad was forcing us to sell the house. We had nowhere to go and my mom broke up with her boyfriend. Maybe just coincidence--or maybe they...or whatever it was didn't want to leave.

After a while i was to scared to even get up to use the bathroom, at night so i moved across the house into my moms office. I felt so much safer.

Once i moved across the house I didn't hear or see anything, except for one night when i heard a bunch or creaking noises. It was coming from my moms room. When i went to check, the rocking chair was going back and forth-like a mother was rocking her baby. And there was an indention in the chair liek somebody was sitting in it.
I know that is seems strange that things mostly happened on the other side of the house, but it was two houses. The side of the house that my room and the stairs was on was a very old house that was moved to the property many years ago, and the newer part which my moms room was in was fairly new. A doctor bought the older part and built the new part hisself.

I had a dream that there were some people in our yard. They were trying to get me and my mom. They were Japanese...Chinese...something of that sort. They didn't speak English... it was some other language. Okay...so i had a strange dream. My mom told me that she woke up and heard a fight that sounded liek it was coming from the other side of the house. There were about three men, and woman and what sounded liek a young child. Just liek in my dream they didnt speak English... it sounded liek a k noise...not everything thing that they were saying... but the k sound was very clear in whatever language it was. I'm not sure when any of this happened, but i have some stories from my brothers friends my dad and moms boyfriend Phil(moms boyfriend)- at night he would hear my handheld video games go off...including my wheel of fortune game where you have to press a button and spin the wheel yourself.

My daddy- this is a letter that my dad wrote. these are his EXACT words-

"Sometimes at night after everyone was in bed, and i would be watching t.v. a few times (i dont recall how often) i would hear crying. I turned down the t.v and would still hear it, but it sounded distant, like it was coming from the other side of the house. It sounded distant but it was clear. I figured it was Hannah, so i would get up to go check. I could hear it on the way over there, but when i got to the hall, I would not. When i checked in on Hannah she was fast asleep. I looked at her closely and it did not appear she had been crying.

Other times that i had heard it, i would try to quietly sneak over to that side of the house (Hannahs room) but the results were always the same. Sometimes Hannah would not be home, or else sleeping in our room, but the sound always seemed to some from that side. Sometimes i checked on Ben an Elisabeth, but I didn't hear it come from upstairs. The tone sounded like a child, a little girl.

A few times i was awaken by the same sound. It would be clear enough and understood enough that i got up to check. Results were the same. After the first time or two i would feel the hair on the back of my neck rise and i got goose bumps on my arms.

I didn't mention it to anyone, until Lisette said that she heard things. It has been a few years since i have been there, but it is still in my mind, and i still cant explain it."
(also signed by a priest or whatever but i couldn't understand the name... Father Joseph Breunau....is what it looked liek.)

My brothers friend t-ben---- said that he heard the piano being played the laughing phone,saw a moving doll, shadows, doors closing and bumping against walls, whispering, and illumination near Hannahs room.
the laughing phone was one of my windup toys... it was my favorite...the moving dolls name was sarah...it sat on the dresser near my bed.

By: chaotic_kitten_n_ruby_slippers@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Story
Page 1 of 1