Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Story Empty
PostSubject: My Story   My Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:12 pm

I had an experience (more than one now but different ways) but this one just still freaks me out no matter how I try to forget it. It took place towards the end of the year in 2004. I was leaving for work like normal backing out of the driveway looking to make sure no one was walking on the sidewalk, like children or old folk since they love to walk early in the morning where I live. Now I don't go and peel out of the driveway so it takes me a few seconds to back out. I did like I normally do, looking, watching, so as I was like maybe 2 feet away from the sidewalk area, I looked to my left and I stopped the truck fast. There was this man standing there with his hands in his pockets, wearing a leather jacket(waist length), thick tinted glasses, something like you would have seen a man wear in the 1970's (disco era). He wore also some bell-bottom type pants and I kind of made a comment to myself about where the hell he came from with that outfit, the 70's are gone, man.

He stopped walking which seem to he did so I looked right at him and he gave me this movement of his head as to say, "go ahead", so I did. Thinking to myself as I past my truck from him thinking where did he come from? He didn't live next door (I know the neighbors on both sides of me) and I didn't see him 4 seconds ago. I was now in the street ready to drive away and he kept on looking at me as though he was commenting on me and how I don't pay attention driving. I looked at him one more time, getting a good visual of him, and looking back a few seconds later he wasn't there or even down the street and I was thinking I can tell my husband what happened when I get home. Well that never took place until maybe a week later when I finally told him because I was afraid after all that happened. Later that day I was at work as so was my husband at his job. He called me very sad on the phone and told me that his sister called to tell him that his dad died the night before.

I left work to be with him and see if I could help with anything, and I didn't know what was going to happen next. Couple of days later we went for the viewing and I walked up to the casket with my husband and I almost fell in disbelief. The man I saw that morning was his dad. I never had a chance to meet his dad since he and my husband were not on speaking terms after he left his family for another and my husband was left as a teenager to find work to help his mom keep their home. I waited a couple of days later and I told my husband as to what happened that morning and described to him what I saw. He left the room and came back with a photo album of his mom's and showed me this picture of when his dad was young and I almost lost footing again because the picture he showed me which I never seen before was the exact clothes this man wore that morning. I then told my husband that maybe his dad is coming home for the last time, somewhere he loved to be.

By: mescobar@ieua.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Story
Page 1 of 1