Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Story Empty
PostSubject: My Story   My Story Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:23 pm

Here is my story.

I've always believed in ghosts and my husband always thought I was crazy for thinking that way, but he found out for himself that I am not crazy about the things I've told him about our house.
We bought this house in August of 2001 and when we bought it the whole second floor was gutted out and ready for remodeling. I had to take pictures for the bank for our loan. And when I got the pictures back I noticed "orbs" in almost all of the pictures, but the picture that really caught my eye was the pic of our bedroom. On the wall near the window, was a face, You can clearly see the facial features of this person. And its not a reflection because the walls were bare down to the wood lathe. After the remodeling started is when little things started happening around here.

I would go into the kitchen and find a cupboard door open, At first I didn't think anything of it until one morning I walked into the kitchen and all the doors were open. My dog barks like crazy in the basement of the house.
But this is what got my husband to beleive that something or someone else was in the house too.
He woke up in the middle of the night two nights ago and heard a little girl laughing, At first he thought it was our youngest daughter but when he opened his eyes he saw a little girl standing at the bottom of our bed holding a doll in her arms. She looked at him and laughed again and ran out the door and disappeared into the hallway. He got up and went into our little girls room and seen that she was sound asleep in her bed.

I have always heard things upstairs and when I would go up there there would never be anyone up there.
My middle daughter also heard a girl. First she heard her scream and then start to laugh.
And like I had said before, there are orbs in pictures of all the rooms except for two rooms, the first floor bedroom and first floor bathroom.

The pictures of all the other rooms has an orb in it someone on the picture.
But as long as nothing bad starts happening to my family, He, she, or they can stay here for as long as they want.

By: liztweet@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Story
Page 1 of 1