Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apple Valley Private Residence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Apple Valley Private Residence Empty
PostSubject: Apple Valley Private Residence   Apple Valley Private Residence Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:32 pm

Hi there

We lived in Apple Valley from 1977 - 1981 or 82 (actually think it was early 82... ) It was several years of terror for me. I saw things, heard things (outloud), things moved, I was pinched and my sister had an "imaginary friend" who talked to her. My mom didn't really believe me but to tell you how uncomfortable it was for me.... I spent the better part of 5th and 6th grade sleeping outside of the house in a sleeping bag.

If I remember correctly, when we moved in the house had been empty for some time. I remember being told it had been a model home at one time that eventually turned into a rental. If I remember correctly a single father of a tween girl bought the house from us. It's hearsay but I heard they abandoned it a few months later. I've often wondered if the things that terrified me had found someone "new" to terrify. I'd love to verify this but I live over half a continent away now.

My step father dropped by a few years back and said that the house was empty, the front door was wide open, the picture window in the front was broken and that the wallpaper my mom had so carefully put on the walls was peeling off. He said it looked really quite sad.

At any rate, please feel free to drop me any questions you might have and I'll do my best to recollect. I think there are lots of things I have conveniently "forgotten". ;-)

By: devereauxdezines@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Apple Valley Private Residence
Page 1 of 1