Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Private Residence Hauntings All in One Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Two Private Residence Hauntings All in One Night Empty
PostSubject: Two Private Residence Hauntings All in One Night   Two Private Residence Hauntings All in One Night Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:12 pm

HPI Chronicles: Two Private Residence Hauntings All in One Night
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Ghostwriter

This is the first time Jennifer Baca has taken the position as lead investigator for HPI. She was somewhat excited and nervous all the same time. She questioned her abilities and I knew in my heart, as a seasoned HPI investigator, she will lead the team with perfection. I was correct. The team consisted of the following paranormal investigators: Robin Kanstein (paranormal-investigator-in-training), Holly DeLaughter/Sensitive/Professional Photographer, Kristen Sheley/Researcher, Donna Reynolds, Paul Dale Roberts/Ghostwriter and Pika/Sensitive.

Pika and I, were doing an outside perimeter investigation of the house, when the team arrived. Pika seemed calm and relaxed in these surroundings, there was no sign of alert. Being a dog lover, I had to bring Pika with me, because he has been going through a depression period after his buddy T-Rex (a Chow) died after 16 years last Sunday. I was concerned about his safety and welfare and brought him along. Luckily, the homeowners of this residence are also dog lovers and they absolutely adored Pika. Jennifer had the occupant, that I will call Jay give us a quick briefing about the activity of the house. I would later interview Jay to get a better perspective of the story. Jay explains that one night the toaster caught on fire for no apparent reason and showed us the fire damage it caused on one of the kitchen cabinets. Anywhere from 12am to 3am, Jay will get a touching sensation while lying on his bed. He continues to explain that the covers are sometimes lifted off his foot. He has had a reoccurring dream, where he is trapped against his will and then brought back to the same place, only for the dream to continually move along again, where he is trapped against his will. Jay had this dream over 100 times.

Jay during our interview explains to me that he has lived in the house for 2.5 years. It was 2 years ago when the dreams started. In his dream sequence, the surroundings are of fields with dead dried up plants and the soil is muddy. While he lays in his bed, he has been touched on his leg, back and feet. He has heard noises, like a tapping or clicking sound, in which he describes as the sounds of what occurs when a person is about to be abducted by aliens. This information was acquired by Jay after watching various UFO documentaries. Jay does mention that a while back at another home, he witnessed green and yellow cascade of lights in the night sky, that crossed over another home in his old neighborhood. This could probably be a UFO Close Encounter of the First Kind, a sighting, with no interaction. Jay's dog Gus has been known to follow something around, that only Gus can see. Sometimes Gus will just stop and stare at nothingness, as if something is actually there. Gus is a basset hound. Jay also explains that while in his pajamas, he was leaning up against his bed and walked away from his bed, he later came back to discover that the covers were pulled back and were formatted into a perfect V shape. Jay also shows me various nicks and scrapes that he has received for unknown reasons, that he cannot attribute to anything he has done to get them. Even though this investigation is centered on ghostly activities, I found four variants to this investigation, that could point towards an alien encounter. 1. Seeing the unusual cascade of lights in the night sky. 2. Clicking sounds heard (abductees claim to hear these sounds before being abducted). 3. Nicks and cuts on his body (some abductees make claim that skin samples are taken from them after an abduction). 4. The reoccurring dreams, in which Jay is being held down against his will (as being abducted for analysis). I don't know if a further investigation will lead us down a path towards a possible UFO encounter, but as a ghostwriter, a scribe of the paranormal, I must take all things into account and present the findings to the lead investigator.

Lala (his mother - a nickname she uses for this article) has heard noises in the attic. Lala explains to me that her sister and mother are 'sensitive'. Lala makes no claim as being a sensitive. Lala had her own paranormal experience many years ago when she saw her deceased father and grandmother at the foot of her bed. She explains to me that they have another dog named Hana, that seems to have psychic abilities, because Hana knows when Jay's blood sugar is down. Jay is a diabetic. Hana is a German Shepherd. Lala gives me some history of the house, the owner's husband who lived in this home, died in this home from unknown causes. Lala feels that the entity that is haunting Jay is Jay's deceased father. Lala tells me of an incident in which Jay one night felt like someone was holding his shoulders, while he was laying in bed and the next thing that happened, Jay felt like someone was sitting on his bed.

Jennifer had her team set up the equipment and from my observations there were light flashes and some orb activity on the TV monitor that was placed in Jay's bedroom, that harbors the most activity. EVPs are pending. Scroll down to see Jennifer's FINDINGS and CONCLUSION for the full story. Before I talk about the second private residence investigation, while at Jay's home, I got a call from one of our paranormal investigators named Angel Kesti. She excitedly tells me that she picked up a half Yorkshire terrier/Cocker Spaniel puppy from Rocklin. The puppy is a boy and is light brown. His new name is HPI (pronounced Hi-Pee). I explain to Angel my location and she heads over to meet me. Pika and I, fell immediately in love with HPI and Angel & I, brought the puppy into the investigation. Jennifer on alert and making sure that everything was in order during the investigation asked Angel and I, to politely leave the investigation-in-progress room. I had to give a 'yahooo!' to Jennifer that she was maintaining total professionalism during the investigation and even though HPI was the cutest thing West of the Rockies, an investigation must commence to it's completion. I applaud Jennifer for her determination to complete a mission and praised her later and explained to Shannon about the circumstances. I take complete responsibility for my actions and Angel was only following my lead into the room being investigated. I must let the readers know, that before HPI came into my life this evening of Friday, April 11, 2008, that Shannon found a white long haired female Rat Terrier for me. Pika and I, went to Paradise to get this dog named Sally. I renamed her HPI (pronounced Hippie) Sally. HPI Sally and Pika got along and when I brought her back to my home, she escaped through a small hole in the fence. She was last seen by my neighbors running around the Laguna Creek Wetlands with another lost black terrier. The neighbors said that she seemed happy and content in her new surroundings, the Wetlands. If someone does pick her up and contact me, I will have three dogs, because I will take HPI Sally back.

Now to the second private residence investigation. We convoyed with about 5 cars to another unknown location, a place that Holly is familiar with. At this home, there is a power pole directly out front, a convenient place where entities may be able to drain energy from. In this home, there is plenty of activity. Holly gives us a briefing: The woman next door has seen paranormal activity at this home. There has been a hooded shadow person walking around the premises. When one wall was being remodeled and torn down, a shadow person that wore a hood was seen. Holly gives us a tour of the premises and shows us the pool, in which a little girl drowned. In one bedroom, one of the occupants heard an unearthly growl. The lights flicker on and off. I checked the lights and some were loose, I tightened the bulbs to their sockets to see if the flickering will continue. Later on this evening, the flickering did continue, two times during our seance, which I will discuss in length later in this article. Occupants have seen shadows move down the hallway. There was a sign of the cross that was placed on the microwave, as if someone used their finger to make the cross. Holly feels like it's the occupant's deceased mother that is asking that the house be blessed. Now here is something unusual. Remember I said Pika is a sensitive. He has been known to bark at areas where there is nothing (usually at cemeteries) and when we arrived at this second residence, Pika became agitated and started barking nervously. Pika felt uneasy at this residence and would not leave the car. Holly and the occupant explain that on one night the door shook violently and there was no one at the door. There was a candy wrapper on the dresser and it was crumpled and thrown to the floor. Occupants have seen like a flash vision of a child floating in their swimming pool. The FBI has came to this house and questioned the new owners and asked them if they knew where the previous owners now live at. One of the strangest occurrences is when one of the occupants was looking outside his window and saw a shadow person outside of his window. The shadow person turned his head and looked at the occupant and darted away near their trailer outside of the window. One occupant says that the hooded shadow person reminds him of the grim reaper. The grim reaper apparition was once seen on the roof and as Holly described the story, Kristen Sheley snaps a picture of the roof area and captures a large designer orb on the roof area.

As equipment was being set up in the home, I prepared to conduct our seance. With lighted candles, turned on walkie talkies set about the floor, we all held hands to prepare for the seance. I conducted a hedge-of-protection prayer before commencing. During the seance, we tried to entice the entity or entities to make their presence known. There were some unusual cold spots detected during the seance. There was slight tapping noises heard (but, this was not considered substantial and can be explained away as the settling of the foundation of this home), the lights did flicker twice during the seance. This seance was inconclusive.

As we prepared to make our departure, Holly would continue on with her investigation. We said our farewells and I was prepared to take Pika and my new family member HPI (Hi-pee) home. I gave Robin the latest issue of Paranoia #47 - Spring 2008 which details some exciting paranormal stories for 2008. She in turn gave me a book called The Werewolf by Montague Summers and glow-in-the-dark rosary beads maintained in a red silk oriental designed cloth bag. Ghosthunters are known to give each other paranormal oriented gifts and I was truly grateful. Thank you Robin. I want to give a SPECIAL THANKS to Angel for bringing HPI into my life and Pika's life and also providing me with Esbilac 2nd Step puppy food formula (very important for a puppy, just ask Shannon who is an expert when it comes to raising dogs) and two puppy toys that Pika has taken claim to and I found them hidden underneath the coffee table by Pika. Hi-Pee has a new future with me and he doesn't know it, but he will be trained to go on various scouting missions with Pika and I. He will be a new ghosthunter in the HPI family. Now let's see what Jennifer's FINDINGS and CONCLUSION says!

LIST OF EQUIPMENT USED FOR INVESTIGATIONS:
2 Infrared/Night Shot Video Cameras
Various Digital Voice Recorders
Various Digital Cameras
Infrared Thermometers
EMF Detectors
Dowsing Rods
Monitor
JENNIFER'S FINDINGS: Unfortunately, the evidence that we did capture was limited to pictures only. Despite trying to capture EVPs, orbs or some other unexplainable activity on video, and communication via the use of dowsing rods, we were only able to capture the possible manifestation of ghosts/spirits in the form of orbs on camera.

JENNIFER'S CONCLUSION: In my opinion, this investigation is inconclusive. Even though we really did not capture much as far as evidence goes to substantiate the claim of a haunting, I sincerely do believe that Jay is experiencing paranormal activity. My only suggestion, should H.P.I. be given another chance to investigate this residence, is that we are able to stay longer,possibly into the early morning hours & try to capture on video or camera, the activity that Jay claims to experience while he is sleeping. I believe that at that point, we would be given a better chance at capturing the activity when it normally occurs.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Jay & his family for allowing H.P.I. to investigate his home. If we can be of further assistance Jay, please don't hesitate to call us.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Paranormal Investigative Reporter, Ghosthunter
WPRT Paranormal Radio - Content Editor

Email:JazmaPika@cs.com
www.HPIparanormal.net
www.wprt.com
www.ghost-mysteries.com
www.yourghoststories.com
www.jazmaonline.com
www.ghostsandstories.com/paul.html

Paranormal Cellular Hotline: 916 203 7503 (for comments on this story).

If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Copyright © 2008 Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Ghostwriter Copyright © 2008
all rights reserved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Two Private Residence Hauntings All in One Night
Page 1 of 1