Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An evil Obssession at Berea College Pearson's Hall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

An evil Obssession at Berea College Pearson's Hall Empty
PostSubject: An evil Obssession at Berea College Pearson's Hall   An evil Obssession at Berea College Pearson's Hall Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:43 pm

In 1986 I was a sophmore at Berea College in Berea KY, and lived in Pearson's female dormitory on the first floor. The dorm room was small with a loft reached by a ladder; underneath we had a love couch and a couple desks. My roommate was a long haired Pentacostle Holiness church girl named Becky. Becky went to church every Wednesday and Friday night as well as on Sunday mornings. She had been raised to wear only dresses and skirts, and to never cut her hair. A Vietnamese born man named Keyholee who was a foreign student and photographer, went to her church. She would tell me stories of how he'd stand up to witness in her church; about his childhood experiences and about how he was once a devil worshiper.

He would go on and on about how he wanted to be saved by Christ and such. He had a very obsessive crush on Becky. She sort of was flattered at first, but he began to follow her around campus with his camara and he'd tell her that she was going to be his wife. He wouldn't take no for an answer. She began to avoid him and eventually became frightened. This guy was stalking her big time! I remember once running in to hi on campus and trying to reason with him. A few minutes into the conversation I realized that he REALLY was disturbed and crazy. There was not a rational way to tell him which he would understand; that Becky didn't want him. She eventually told a school conuncelor, and the campus security was alerted to this stalking problem. He wasn't allowed around our dorm. She also avoided church for a while until she heard he'd stopped going..

Meanwhile, I began having strange experiences in the dorm room. I often took an afternoon nap in the loft and my dreams began to get creepy. I had a recurring dream that I'd discovered a satanic cult under our dorm's front porch and the group noticed me looking at them and began to chase me. One day during my nap, I dreamt I was in my own dorm room and I stood looking at Becky who sat on the love seat. Around my neck was a huge snake, like a boa, hanging down. I said, "Look Becky, at this snake here on my neck!" Suddenly the snake broke up into 20 or so different snakes, hissing and moving; and they all began to slither away from me and around us in dorm the room. Becky disappeared and I noticed I was alone. Next, the room began to swell inward around me and became alive with an evil presence. I countered this by yelling at the room"I LOVE YOU", thinking that since this was my dream I could change it around to lightness and god. But the room responded, by swelling closer around me with hate; and regurgitated my words straight back "I LOOOOVEE YOUUU!!" in both a deep gutteral and hideous voice which vibrated in several low tones at once.

I was horrified, and ran out of the room, only to be chased once again by that recurring group of satanic people from other nightmares.. A few days later I was once again sleeping on my loft in broad daylight between classes. I began a nigh are again, this time of being surrounded by negative energy shadows who wanted to harm or steal my soul away from me somehow. Suddenly my loft was full of stuffed animals all floating around my head. Just floating in the air alive and looking at me. A lion floated before me smiling, right in front of my face. He just smiled this horrible hateful ghastly grin, directly at me. I could feel the daggers of his attention, it was eery! I raised my arm up and knocked this thing away from me, off the loft toward the floor at the base of the ladder.. I looked at the floor below and he was still there; his mangled head smiling up at me, still with that evil grin. I jumped down the ladder hard, knowing my feet would stomp him.

I didn't look but ran away, out of my dorm room without looking back!. I opened my eyes, wide awake. The sound of a blood curdling female scream rang loud in my ears, even with my eyes open and thoughts focused on being awake. I mean, this scream continued LOUD inside my head as I looked around me wide awake! Never before or since have I ever experienced this phenomenon. About a week later, my roommate Becky sat talking to me in the rocking chair. We were just gossiping about poeple, classes and such, when suddenly she fell to to the floor in a fetal position. She was in so much pain she couldn't move or talk. I rushed her to the hospital. After a foley catheter was placed, numerous blood tests, an abdominal series, and examination from head to toe with an over night stay, they found no reason for her pain. She had screamed all the way to the hospital and through most of her ER visit. Nothing. We could find no reason.

The summer came and Becky and I split up as roommates. We both went to different towns durring summer months and returned to school with seperate roommates in different rmatories. This year is when something really wild occurred. Keholee didn't know that Becky had moved from Pearson's Hall, so when our school semester started again he began to stalk our old room again. The new girls who lived there were in for a big surprise when one day he wandered in to the locked female portion of Pearson's dorm and entered their room. Luckily, both were in class and the room was empty. He locked himself in that old room of ours and wouldn't open the dead bolt for several hours. He began to flip out, cursing and calling out satanic spells, cursing the room and calling out to Becky and just mumbling evil spells. Security, police and all sorts of folks were called to the dorm room.

An interpreter came to get him out of there. He was actually taken away in a straight jacket, expelled and sent back to his country. I have wondered if all along, that year before, if all of his focused energy on our room, and on Becky, had caused my nightmares and her sudden unknown pain. We were being attacked by God knows what all that time. Thank God Becky (or I, or anyone) were out of that room . . . when he finally came to collect!

By: fawnibecca@comcast.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

An evil Obssession at Berea College Pearson's Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: An evil Obssession at Berea College Pearson's Hall   An evil Obssession at Berea College Pearson's Hall Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:05 pm

Uh! As I said before living people can be scarier than any ghost. This guy obviously never heard of a threefold principle. (You can curse people but you will receive it threefold back.)
Back to top Go down

An evil Obssession at Berea College Pearson's Hall
Page 1 of 1