Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Ghost tells from Japan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Two Ghost tells from Japan Empty
PostSubject: Two Ghost tells from Japan   Two Ghost tells from Japan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:24 pm

First experience

I was stationed at kadena Air Base, Okinawa, Japan. While there I lived I was in some old H style dorms (diffrent one from the other Kadena dorm haunting story on this site) until they moved us into some newly built ones. I had been there for a few months before I had my experiance.

One night I was waken up by my phone ringing. I was use to my mom calling at 4 in the morning because of the time diffrence. So I answer the phone and hear loud static and some male voice speaking japanesse to me. I told the person on the other end that I do not understand them and that I was going to hang up... I kept repeating that I was going to hang up thinking that if it was a friend back from the states messing with me that they would stop playing around. So after repeating that I was going to hang up and the man just kept rambling in japanesse to me I hung up. Immediatly after I hung up, like that very instance, the phone rang again. This time I decided to let the answering machine take it. This time it was still static with a male voice speaking english. He kept repeating "Jack are you there? Pick up." he repeated that phrase 5 times before the voice hung up.

By this time I was a little spooked but decided to go back to sleep. What happened next put doubt in my mind that it was a phone prank. I had laid back down and the bed started shaking. Now I've been through earthquakes there and had the whole bed shake like that, but this time I swear it felt like someone was at the foot of my bed shaking it. It was like someone was pushing on the mattress violently. After that I proceded to reverting back to a 5 year old and hiding under my covers and falling alseep like that.

When I woke I called my parents and my freind from back home to see if anyone of them called. No one called. That was the only thing that happened in the dorms.

Second experience

I worked in the propulsion back shop, in other words I worked on aircraft jet enigine. I worked swing shift (4 p.m. - midnight or later). On several occasions I would see something out of my eye, like someone walking by. It was always just a black siloutte. I would look but wouldn't see anyone. I fiqured that they just walked behind one of the bins or something and I would continue to go about my buisness.

Then I started noticeing that the figure would right by the engine and I would look and watch to see who it was and saw no one. I told others about what I saw and they thought I was playing around. I conitued to see them and would tell the others that I worked with. But as always, they thought I was messing with them.

One night we were sitting in the office and our supervisor was out on the floor by himself. He came in kind of hastly, like he was spooked, but he had a nervous grin. Someone asked what was up. Sure enough he saw what I had been talking about. Looked like someone was walking by the jet engine and they should have popped out around it because there was nowhere else to go. He looked to see who it was and no one was there. Nothing ever really happened as in physical movement of things or anything. You would just see someone that wasn't there. I guess it should be noted that the shop sits on what used to be a school during the war that was destroyed. There is a marker outside telling about it out front.

That was one thing about Okinawa, a lot of things happened there during the war. even before U.S. troops got there, such as suicde cliffs, where it is said that women took there children over the cliffs because they were told that the U.S. troops were going to bad things to them and their children.

By: hazey_night@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Two Ghost tells from Japan
Page 1 of 1