Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scott's Ghost Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Scott's Ghost Experience Empty
PostSubject: Scott's Ghost Experience   Scott's Ghost Experience Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:54 pm

I have always believed in ghosts. It was back in 2003 that I had an experience with one.

I was working in a warehouse in Grand Prairie, Texas. I was basically the facilities maintenance. One of my jobs was to clean the executive offices in the mornigs.

One day during my first week of work, I was tying of a trash bag, when, all of a sudden, out the side of my left eye, I saw what looked like a shadow move very fast by me and go behind a cubicle. I knew what I had just seen.

I did not get scared and I just went on about my business.

I kept quiet about what had happened until my manager and other people started talking about what they had seen. That's when I came out and told what I had seen.

My manager told me it was the ghost of a murdered prostitute whose body was found outside of the warehouse who haunted the place.

Another worker and myself were able to make contact with her several times a day.

This is my experience and I just wanted to share it with you.

By: hardy_128@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Scott's Ghost Experience
Page 1 of 1