Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

True Ghost Stories Experienced by Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

True Ghost Stories Experienced by Me Empty
PostSubject: True Ghost Stories Experienced by Me   True Ghost Stories Experienced by Me Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:07 am

I have experienced what i would call sightings and happenings since i was about 5 or 6 years old. my first experience, that i can remember was Right after my paternal grandparents died. my grandmother died the same month that john f kennedy died. my grandfather died six months later. my grandparents fought alot so my grandmother would stay overnight at our house when they fought. she slept in my bed with me. i only vaguely remember this. years later when i became a teenager i would ask my mother questions about my grandparents. she told me that after my grandmother died my grandfather lived with us for the last 6 months of his life.

soon after my grandfather died i went to a store with my dad. i remember being in the toy department looking at toys while my dad went into another department to buy paint. i remember looking over to where my dad was suppose to be. But as my eyes traveled over the outside furniture department i saw both my grandparents standing on a platform that was displaying lawn furniture. they looked at me. i remember wanting to run to my dad and tell him that i saw them but didn't because i knew he was sad because they had recently died. i have never seen them since.

i don't recall anything else happening until i was about 18. my parents had divorced when i was younger and my dad had moved to Massachusetts.I lived in nj. I went to visit my dad for the weekend. he had a really big walk in closet that had two doors. one connecting to the bedroom the other one connecting to the bathroom. each room also had another entrance. during the night i had to go to the bathroom. when i got up from the bed and started walking towards the closet i saw a transparent shape. it was silvery and sparkely.

it din't touch either the top of the door or the bottom.it didn't look like a person. just a shape as big as a person. i was surprised tosay the least. i closed my eyes and went through it . it didn't feel like anything. when i opened my eyes again it was gone. a few months later i went again to my dads.

this time i was going to be alone for a few days. my dad was on a cruise and i was going to relax and enjoy the solitude until he came back. the minute i got there i closed both doors to the walkin closet.

nothing happened. my dad came back and he couldn't open the closet door from the bedroom.i told him i closed it it was probably locked. my dad looked at me and said there is no lock on the door.he had to take the door off the hinges to fix it. about a year later i was in a car with friends . It was january and it was a pretty cold night. my friend was driving and as i was watching the road alittle boy about 9 walked into the road. he was walking his dog. i yelled for my friend to st look out. but she didn't see anything and kept driving. the next day i was telling my frinds cousin about it and she started asking me questions. up unti that point i hadn't given it much thought. she asked me to describe the boy. i said he was about 9 . he had on a red and white striped short sleeved shirt and shorts. brown hair and he was walking a brown dog on a leash. after i told her that i looked at her and said but its winter anf its cold outside... nothing much happened for about ten years, i was now living in my present home.i was living with my then husband and our two little boys.. they were 2 and 4 at the time.they shared a room and they had gone to sleep hours before. my husband and i had a fight about something so i went to sleep on the couch. i was laying there for about 15 minutes when i heard two little girls giggling in my ear.they sounded about 6 or 7 years old. i knew it wasn't my boys but i went to check any way. they were sound asleep. needless to say i went back to sleep in the bedroom with my husband... Years later when i was divorced and my boys were about 12 and 14 i was on the computer. the kids were asleep and the two same little giggling girls giggled from my computer.beleive me i will never forget their giggles.

i stood up and backed against the wall .I slid along the wall till until i was out of sight of the computer. i checked on my two kids. sound asleep. i went back to the computer and shout off the power and went into my bedroom.a few hors later i awoke to go to the bathroom. as i opened the bedroom door the computer turned on all by itself. since then my boys are now 18 and 20. i now have had sightings and happenings at my job and more frequently at home. i will tell them some other time

By: gailbanfield@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

True Ghost Stories Experienced by Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Ghost Stories Experienced by Me   True Ghost Stories Experienced by Me Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:14 am

Wow Alot really has happened to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

True Ghost Stories Experienced by Me
Page 1 of 1