Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Visitors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Visitors Empty
PostSubject: The Visitors   The Visitors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 10:48 am

I have three stories of real life experiences. Here's the first one. I had what I thought was a dream. But I felt that I was in a dream state (Half asleep and half awake). I was lying in my bed when I heard the dead bolt unlock on my door. Then I heard the chain fall down from my chain lock. I heard someone come into my apartment and I heard a panting sound from some dogs. I heard this person walk into my kitchen and he ran the water in the sink. I heard the dogs give little yelps as if playing with one another. I heard the man speak softly to them. I heard the tapping of their toenails on the lineolium floor in my kitchen. I was trying to get out of my bed so I could hide in my closet, or something, but guess what! I couldn't move my arms or my legs. I couldn't cry out or scream. I told myself this usually just happens when you are dreaming, so don't be afraid. This will pass, you WILL wake up.........but I couldn't get myself awake. I then heard the dogs coming down the hallway and head towards my bedroom. I shut my eyes as tight as I could. I pretended to be asleep. (Asleep in a dream, how ironic!) I felt a very heavy paw or two come onto
the bedspread.

I felt the hot breath of one of the dogs on my face as he sniffed me. Then, the way my English Pointer used to do, the dog breathed out hard with its nostrils and I felt the bangs on my forehead blow up into the air. I was scarred to death and I could only hear my heart pounding so very fast and feel the blood pumping inside my ears. I was about to realize that this man was about to come into my room and maybe rape me or kill me, when I heard him from my front door call out to these animals. I never looked at them. I assumed they were dogs because I had owned many a puppy in my time, and they made the same noises. The dogs left my bedroom. The door opened and then closed. They were gone. I went to the bathroom and got a glass of water. I was too scarred to go investigate the living room or the kitchen until it got light out. I tried to go back to sleep but it was a tossing and turning evening. Finally I got up around 5:30 as the sun was coming up. I made sure the door was locked. I looked to see if there was a bowl of water on the floor in the kitchen but there was nothing. "See, you idiot! It was a stupid dream." I went and slept for a few more hours. Later that day, I was setting up my ironing board in the living room when I saw
something on the rug. I didn't know what it was. I looked closer and discovered it was a piece of .... poop! (Go ahead, you can laugh! But I can tell you,

I was frightened to death.) I went and got a paper towel to clean it up. When I leaned over to pick this up, I put the towel around it.....It turned to dust. Almost as if it was old and petrified....as if it had come out of the body of a dead dog. This is a true story. It hasn't happened since then and I pray it never will.

by Julie.Pepe@suzohapp.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visitors   The Visitors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:11 pm

this was very weird! It leaves you wondering who the ghost was and why he just came in , went to the kitchen, then left. Thank God that was it. As for the poop, too bad you couldnt save it or something ( I cannot believe I just wrote that).
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

The Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visitors   The Visitors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:26 pm

Well, I heard stories of ghosts who threw or simply left coins when they visited, but this is something new... Very Happy I don't want to scare anybody but this event reminds me of demonic creatures and their idea of fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Visitors Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visitors   The Visitors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Visitors
Page 1 of 1