Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My House Full of Visitors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My House Full of Visitors Empty
PostSubject: My House Full of Visitors   My House Full of Visitors Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:39 am

When my father died in 1998, I thought I'd never see him again. Wrong. Three months later during the Christmas season, I was playing with some of the ornaments on our tree when I looked up straight into the hallway and saw him walking towards the front door clutching an ACE Hardware bag. Another time I was taking medication (I have asthma) with my back turned to the rest of the kitchen when I heard loud footsteps that sounded like boots walking across our kitched floor. I was too scared to turn around, even though I knew who it was. He's got other ways of letting us know he's still here, too.

My sister died in our house back in 1993 at the age of 13. My mom claims to hear her laughter and calls of "Mommy" sometimes. (My sister had severe cerebral palsy and this is one of the few word she said). I saw my sister on two occasions. One time I saw her in the hallway briefly, as if she had just come to see me. ( I was seven when she died, but that night I promised her I would turn 14 since she wouldn't) Another time my family had just left on a shopping trip and shortly after I looked out the window and saw her running around on our driveway. I was around 14 when I started to see her, and came to the conclusion she had come back to see me.

A lady and a little boy came around in 2001. The lady was dressed as if she had been out hiking. She came through our front door and to my room. When I got up to check, I found my room empty. Later my mom knocked n my door and asked if I had been trying to come into her room. I said "No. Why?" She told me that someone had just slammed her door. I also heard a female voice that did t belong to anyone I knew calling my name as if trying to tell me something. The little boy is dressed in early 1900's clothes and the one time I saw him I was about to go to bed when I looked up and saw him sitting in a chair next to our dishwasher. He was looking right at me and smiling as if to say "I know who you are, but you don't know me."

There is also a baby that cries every year around the Thanksgiving holidays, but to my knowledge no baby has ever died in my house. I sometimes think a lot of this has to do with the fact that there is a cemetery down the road from my house. My mom also told me this house has been moved before. Who knows?

By: crazy_ray85@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My House Full of Visitors
Page 1 of 1