Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Grandparents House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Grandparents House Empty
PostSubject: My Grandparents House   My Grandparents House Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:11 pm

I live in the U.S., these events happened at my grandparents house in central Mexico. First I want to tell my own personal experience. This happened five years ago, I was 15 at the time, my parents, my brother & sister & I were on vacation in Mexico & we were staying at my grandparents house. My gramps house are basically seven adjacent rooms including the bathroom (kind of like small apartments). This means that no matter what room you're in you have to step outside and walk into the room youre wanting to go to. Well any way it was the first night in Mexico and it was time to go to sleep. My parents were sleeping in my dad's old room & my brother and sister were sleeping in my grandparents room with my grandparents.

I Had to sleep in my old uncle's room. After wathing tv for a while I decided to get some shut eye. As I was about to go to sleep I heard some sounds in the room, it sounded like a child was crying on the sofa in front of my bed. I sat up a little scared and confused trying to see if anything was there but I didn't see or hear anything. I remember I started thinking to myself that maybe it was my imagination & that I was just tired from the long trip, so I laid back in bed & again as I was about to go to sleep I heard someone outside my room's window laughing very diabolically. Scared, I stuck my head under the covers, seconds later I could hear it breathing heavily over me. I remember I yelled "What the F###".got up off the bed with just boxers on and ran to my grandparents room. I told my grandparents what happened and they told me to sleep with my brother. My grandma who is a very religious lady stepped outside and started saying prayers around the house. For the rest of that vacation I didn't hear or see anything & I never slept in that room again.

This other event happened in the early 80's before I was born and it happened in another room in the house, it was told to me by my uncle's wife. She told me that one night she was sewing on her bed, she had just put my new born cousin to sleep in her crib. She happened to look up at her closets mirror and saw a man smiling at her, then he disappeared and just as soon as he disappeared blood started running down the mirror. She says she got scared but she still ran up to the closet and opened it cause she didn't want any blood staining her cloths. When she opened the door the blood stopped and it disappeared. I asked my uncle for the history of the house and he told me that my grandparents bought the property In The 1950's and they built all of the house, but before my gramps bought the property people say that in the late night people wearing dark hoods would walk into the property and do witchcraft or satanic rituals there. That it for now I have more stories but I'll save them for some other time.

By: angel093@windstream.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Grandparents House
Page 1 of 1