Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunted House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Haunted House Empty
PostSubject: Haunted House   Haunted House Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:26 am

This is My personal experience with my house. First a little bit of personal information. I can see and hear people and animals. My husband never believed in what I can do until I told him info I could never know. Back to the house where we lived until last week.

There is sevcera.l spirits in our home. One that even my children have seen and are not afraid of: his name is Frank short for Francis he sits at our table and reads the same book every night. He flips the same pages. He also checks on the kids in their rooms. He is a grandfatherly type.

There is also an older female her name is Margaret she was a very miserable mean person and still is as a spirit. My children do not like her. We also have a little girl who is Mischievous she is abt 7 her name is Stephanie she runs around the house at night banging on the walls and doors and makes the dogs bark. I have tried everything to send them home but they refuse to leave. Only Frank has gone to God.

By: Aschunemann2@aol.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Haunted House
Page 1 of 1