Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunted House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Haunted House Empty
PostSubject: Haunted House   Haunted House Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:47 am

hello ... i live in a haunted house in canton connecticut. the house was built in the early sixties by a man who never married and devoted his time to creating the beautiful gardens that surround the property. certain features make this house very unique... you cross running water to reach teh house, there's a stone circle in the woods near the property and the house sits in the center of large clearing surrounded by trees.

"steve" died in the late 80's - early 90's. he had no immediate family and he was dead in the house for a few days before anyone found him. the house was vacant for about a year. it had two owners in very quick succession, and then my fiance bought it in 1997. shortly after he moved in, it became very clear that steve was still around and still regards pond house - our name for the place - as his.

one night after beginning the first major renovation project, don (my fiance) was in bed and felt someone push him. one morning i was getting ready for work when he called very early to ask me if i had come over to his place the night before. i said, no, i'd be home all evening and asked him why he thought so, and he said he'd been asleep on the couch when he heard footsteps coming up the steps and someone who sounded like me calling his name. he was so sure it was me, he waited for me to come and say hi, and when i didn't, he searched the house looking for me. no one was there. a few weeks later, i experienced the same thing... except i was already in bed and don had fallen asleep on the couch that evening watching tv. as i was snuggling down to sleep, i heard a voice that sounded like don call my name. i also heard don snoring. i sat up and said: 'cut that out... it doesn't work when you can hear the person snoring, too!!" another night i woke up in the middle of the night and heard what sounded like a baseball game on TV. again, i thought don had fallen asleep with the tv on, until i looked over, saw it was 2 AM, and that don was asleep next to me.

i also realized it was the middle of january, and even on cable, baseball in january is pretty rare. and don never leaves the tv on - he turns it off when he comes to bed. now that i live here too, i see a lot of movement out of the corner of my eye. my son has seen orbs float around his room, my middle daughter has photographed orbs. don's daughter has seen a man around the property. there's a lot of activity that happens on the property itself and steve doesn't much long change even now... but he and we seem to have reached an amicable arrangement. Smile... thanks for reading...

By: JerseyGirl331@aol.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Haunted House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted House   Haunted House Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:06 pm

i have always thought it creepy to hear someone calling out your name, especially when it is the voice of someone you know. It makes you wonder why they wanted to get your attention.
Back to top Go down

Haunted House
Page 1 of 1