Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunted House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Haunted House Empty
PostSubject: Haunted House   Haunted House Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:08 am

Our house was built in 1959. To my knowledge nothing ever bad happened here. The first time we noted anything was the mid 1970s. We moved here in 1970. Both my husband and I awoke in the night and saw the figure of a man walk across the room at the foot of our bed and disappear. My husband jumped up and turned the light on and then ran throughout the house looking for the intruder. No one was found.

Over the years we have heard noises coming from the bedroom areas, doors closing when they are all open. Our neighbor has seen lights on in the middle of the night when we are asleep.

A few months ago, I was standing at the bathroom sink, mid morning, and saw a man walk by. I thought it was my husband and when I walked out to see where he went, he wasn't there. I went back down the hall and he was still in the master bathroom and had not walked down the hall.

One day we were all sitting at the table and four of us observed a can of Coke move across the table and stop before it fell off of the edge.

In the basement on the carpet, a spot just became wet, even though I was the only person down there this week. I scrubbed it up and so far it has remained dry.

We hear the sound of the doggie door being opened and closed, even though the dog is asleep in front of us.

There is far too many incidents to mention, but interestingly enough, our dog never acts like she hears any of these unnatural sounds, even though she barks at humans or dogs, etc outside.

By: nancyj1945@comcast.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Haunted House
Page 1 of 1