Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Own Haunted House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Own Haunted House Empty
PostSubject: My Own Haunted House   My Own Haunted House Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:54 am

Iam a firm believer in ghosts, after living in this house when I was seven and eight years old. This house also had evil elements there too. So much happened there, I'm not sure where to start.I'll start with location. This was an old 2 story farm house in rural Indiana, near Tipton. It sat way off the road, with a long driveway, and a fence all around the yard, with a big front porch. We were renting it. My mother, grandmother and 6 brothers and sisters. My little brother, who was 3 at the time, would run around the kitchen table, screaming that he wasn't going in the basement with the little boy. We all just dismissed it as an imaginary friend until I saw him myself. Alittle blond headed boy, dressed in knickers, suspenders and a white shirt, and he also tried to get me in the basement.

There were two bedrooms downstairs,and three up. My mother slept downstairs, as did my grandmother. My mother would be asleep at night, feel someone push on her back, as to scoot over. She thought it was just one of us kids wanting in bed with her, so she would move over, and she could feel the bed move, as if someone was getting in bed, but when she turned over to see who it was, noone was there!

One of my older sisters, who was 14 at the time, was upstairs in her room, the rest of us were downstairs. We heard her scream , and yell for help, we ran upstairs, along with my grandmother. Her bedroom door seemed locked ( although it did not have a lock on it) It felt warm to the touch, and there was a red glow under the door. My grandmother yelled for her to open the door, she said she couldn't. She said the devil was in there with her. My grandmother started crying, and said " In the name of Jesus Christ, leave this house". All then went quite, the door flew open and my sister came running out,crying . She was never quite the same again for a long while. Would not sleep in that room. We moved not long after that.

Another thing ppened that unerved us all. We were in the living room, watching tv one night. when we heard something heavy falling down the stairway. the stairs were the old type that had a door at the bottom, which was shut and opened into the living room. When the "thing" got down to the bottm, the door flew open, but nothing was there!

We would hear footsteps on the front porch, at night, with all of us in the house and accounted for, a knock on the front door, but noone was there. we would see " mists' like fog, but with a human shape. We were never so glad to move in our whole life.

30 years later, as a grown woman, my 2 sisters and I decided to drive out to see the house. The house was no longer there, the barn was, but not the house. We went down the road to the neighbors, and asked them what happened to the house. They said the owners decided to just tear it down, because they couldn't get any one to the live in it more than 6 months or so, because it was haunted. We told them we know it was because we used to live there as kids. They also said that there were human bones found in the basement in the crawlspace, one was a child.
Sorry for the long story, but there was lot that went on in that house that I wanted to share. Some of you might say, "yeah right" but it is a true story.

Hope you have a good day! From the transplanted WV Hillbillies!

By: wv2hillbillies@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Own Haunted House
Page 1 of 1