Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our House in Illinois

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Our House in Illinois Empty
PostSubject: Our House in Illinois   Our House in Illinois Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:35 pm

My husband and I moved into a house around Feb. 2000. In which we did not stay very long. At the time our 2 daughters were two and 3 mounths old. It was a 3 bedroom, built in the 1970s or so. Things started out not to bad. I kinda had strange feelings of being watched, and really hated the feeling of going down to the basement. I felt unweclome there. Then we noticed our 2 year old was teriffied of going to bed by herself which wasn't like her at all. I would set by her bed and hold her hand for a couple of hours at night. She would start crying and pointing to the hallway. Then she started talking to her friend Kevin. We knew noone by that name. Kevin never came out into the living room or dinning room area. He was a nice kid, we figure about three or four. Then my oldest daugher started sleep walking. I'd hear her in the toy room talking to some one. Saying she was tired and didn't want to play anymore. I would hear a childs laughter by my head at night. My husband got a taste of Kevin, too. He was home alone, takeing a shower and got an uneasy feeling. It was storming out he had just walked out of the bathroom when it thundered really good. He said it felt like a little kid ran up behind him grabed his legs and hid his head there, like he was afarid of the storm.

Kevin was cool, now the grumpy old man was a different matter all together. I don't think he was evil, just very unfriendly. He hung out mostly in the basement. We couldn't turn the lights off down there. I tried, go down do some laundry, come up. I would make sure all the lights were off because my husband hated me living all the lights on. He would come home and I'd get fussed at because all of them were on int the basement. He finaly figured out that I wasn't doing it. The door would be unlocked down there or wide open and all the lights on. Everyday. Then after about a month we got infested with lady bugs. All of a sudden one day we went down there and you couldn't walk on the floor or touch any part of the walls beacuse they were so thick. You couldn't see what color the carpet was. Not a lady bug anywere else in the house.

After about just things getting worse and worse, Me and the kids took to staying totaly in the living room and dinning room. Couldn't sleep in our bedrooms, I couldn't even get my girl to leave the livning room. The only place it felt safe and non meanceing. My husband was useing the bathroom when he started thinking about the house. When he was sort of day dreaming, about our two year old playing in her room talking to someone. So he walks up and opens the door and there is an old man talking to her, he turns around his face turns to a mask of evil and tells my husband "she is mine now" and slams the door in his face. We moved out that weekend. We decided not to wait around and see if something like that was going to happen. Neither of our childern ever set foot in that house again though.

By: metis003@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Our House in Illinois Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our House in Illinois   Our House in Illinois Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:31 pm

Very weird ending! It seems the old man ghost was a bit more evil that previously thought.
Back to top Go down

Our House in Illinois
Page 1 of 1