Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friends House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Friends House Empty
PostSubject: Friends House   Friends House Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:21 pm

I stayed with my friend for 4 weeks this summer and her house is haunted. She told me about it before hand, but I didn't belive her. I told her I did, you know just humoring her. But the second night I was there I felt so afraid. Thats not even the right word. I was terror stricken. I'm the type of person who when I feel something bad at night I look where I sence it. I don't hide. But that night, laying on my matress on her floor. I was to scared to take the blanket off my head. I felt threatend and l felt like there was a male watching. Oh I was so scared. I got like 2 hours of sleep that night. There was anice ghost, his name was Jesse. I'm not sure how my friend learned his name, but I wasn't afraid of him.

I can't see them. I don't think I can really sense them unless they're directing at me. But I can feel them. When all the sudden it gets cold, in places there couldn't possibly be a draft. I didn't believe in ghosts. But I do now. I was carrying my laundry down stairs where the laundry room was and I swear I was pushed down the stairs. El said the ghosts in her house didn't like me there. I'd see things sometimes, shadows moving, reflections. Even now, when I'm not there I can't quite accept that those were ghosts.

El and I were hyper one night and we decided to record our selves to see how we sound to other ppl. Well we recorded for like 5 mins. then stopped and played it back. Between our talking you could hear very clearly a womens voice saying "I'm fine." It sounded very breathy, El thought it was the girl who she see's sometimes in her window from the outside. So we decided to just record while we were quite. We recorded for about 50 mins. Playing it back and listening to it, I remember phrases. When we were in her bathroom we heard "Wheres the boy?" and later in the recording theres a roar. Theres no ways to explain it. I mean you can hear me and El talking then we stop and it happens. We tried to listen to it a few days later and it didn't work, the whole recorder. So we put new batteries in it, still nothing happened. That happened at her house, electronics died or used batteries very quickly. A couple of weeks later we tried it, and it worked. I don't think I'm am going to go back there any time soon. And I really wish I could not believe.

By: herarose88@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Friends House
Page 1 of 1