Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Devil's House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Devil's House Empty
PostSubject: The Devil's House   The Devil's House Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:52 pm

This is my true story from where I used to live in Irvington NJ

My family and I had moved in that house on 4/12/92-4/22/96

From the first day there I could feel that something was not right in that house nothing really bad happen at first just some things were moved from the kitchen and dinning rooms and at first I just thought it was the kids doing till they went to their grandparents house for a few days and stuff was till missing from those rooms and put in my bedroom!

About 2-3 months later my daughter was cleaning down stairs at 7 am and came screaming upstairs saying she saw a black man come down the stairs and go right through the wall! after that I saw the same man in my son's room looking out the window and I just stood looking for a minute I couldn't believe what I was seeing! when I walked in the room he went through the wall! but of cause my husband at the time didn't believe me or my daughter, I saw the man again in the bathroom mirror, I had put a cross above my daughter's bed and every morning it was turned up side down! my wedding gown was hanging in the attic and that was laying on the floor!

I could hear footsteps like someone was walking up there and moving stuff around but no one was there! I hated the basement there was a mirror above the washing machine and I swear there was something in there looking back at me that was evil! you could feel the evil down there, my son's friends didn't want to play down there for long they all said they felt like someone was watching them and they were scared! one time they were playing pool and came up stairs for soda and when they went back down stairs the balls were all lined up on the table!

I ran a day care there to and the kids would take a nap in the living room and I would lay on the sofa and one day I just fell a sleep and a woke with a feeling like someone was choking me!

I had marks on my neck! but still my ex didn't believe me ,I just wanted to get out of there you could feel the evil in that house it was really bad I could feel a change in my family by living there it was like the evil was taking my ex over! my cats were even acting up and fighting!

In the basement it was like 2 below and a hundred out side , I really was afraid something bad was going to happen I could feel someone watching me I thanked god when we got out of there the house was at 26 Becker terrace in Irvington NJ that house was really bad!

Ltiger698@aol.com
LINDA RICE
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

The Devil's House
Page 1 of 1