Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House in Valentine NE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

House in Valentine NE Empty
PostSubject: House in Valentine NE   House in Valentine NE Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:24 pm

I grew up in Valentine and moved to North Platte when I was in 6th Grade. I had a friend that I would visit in Valentine every summer and I would stay in their house for a couple of weeks.

The family went to a rodeo one night and I chose to stay at the house and watch TV by myself. No big deal, I have been hanging out in the house for years although, this is the first time I was alone. I was downstairs watching tv and I heard a baby crying. I thought it was probably coming from outside and ignored it. Then I heard it again only louder. Well, this time I got up to investigate. I realized that it was coming from the stairwell going upstairs. As I approached the stairs, the crying baby clearly became louder and I poked my head around the corner of the stairs and it stopped. I went back to watching tv and within a few minutes, I heard another noise upstairs. I sounded like a cart rolling. That was it, I decided to check it out. I went upstairs and there was a cart at the end of the hallway that was, earlier in the day at the other end of the hallway. I did not hear the crying anymore however.

I mentioned my experience to the family and they said that had dealt with the cart before, footsteps and other noises but not the crying. For whatever reason, I had a hard time staying there after that. I would get a really deep sinking feeling in my stomach late at night that felt like something bad was in the room with me. Anyway, it was a very old two story house that was probably built in the early 1900's. My mother had told me there was a child that had passed away from crib death.

By: tlangsto@csystems.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

House in Valentine NE
Page 1 of 1