Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunted Banff Springs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Haunted Banff Springs Empty
PostSubject: Haunted Banff Springs   Haunted Banff Springs Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 5:19 pm

Hello
As a previous employee at the banff springs hotel, I have seen many ghosts, and heard a lot about many stories from the general manager, and other coworkers..

As I do believe in ghosts.. they are out there. of course you know about Room 873.. the missing door.. and the bride that fell and died on her wedding day, there were also some more.. that you don't know about..

There was an older woman that had cheated on her husband with an younger man, she had taken him to the Banff Springs, and spent some time together when she was sleeping he had got in her car, and drove off, never to been seen again, she woke up thinking he had gone out for a bit, and when he never returned.. she knew that was the end.. she poured herself a cold bath.. and got in.. and killed herself.. she had been rotting in the bathtub for a couple of days before the housekeeper came in.. she was pot bellied and her fingers and face were blue, and a reaking smell of rotting flesh.

The housekeepers have seen her once or twice.. in the bathtub.. dead.. and then all of a sudden she opens her eyes.. and grabs you.. leaving burn marks on your arms..as the coldness burns. this story was told around the 40's

There was a male student that either was playing on his balcony, or drinking, he had fell to his death about 6 floors up , and fell right in front of the main doors.. he didn't survive. this was around the 50's

The bellhop Sam, he is seen every once in awhile.. he is very friendly.. and offers to take you up to your desinated floor, though he had died in his elevator, what caused..the cable snapped, he died instantly.. but he is still offering his services.. to the hotel. say hello to sam.. he won't hurt you.

the president suite which is on the top floors.. the largest of all the rooms. It is on the 9th floor, when the hotel was held over by many managers and owners, during the 20's and 30's, the hotel had mafia's in them. and they satyed in the president suite, which was named something totally different than today.. I do not know the name back then, but when the mafia's staed there. there was a lot of blood shed .. among and inside the hotel one evening,.. a deal did not go good as expected.. and the men upstairs in the suite were caught off guard, by other men with shot gun's entering, there brains splattered everywhere, along the walls and the body chopped up a bit more..

There are many different areas in the hotel used as jails, thats why you may seen rooms with blank white doors, and a little window, and wired up.. it use to be a jail. there are other rooms, that have been blocked off.. and you need to step up with a ladder to get into them. to know more please email me back.

The book the shining fortells these stories which are very true and happened at banff springs, even though it may not say so.. the stories.. have fallen from ear to ear.. and passed on.. I find this amazing.. and would love to go back to banff springs at it's finest.. to see, and hear.. and try to picture what it was like.

By: kalinta2001@yahoo.ca
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Haunted Banff Springs
Page 1 of 1