Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Folsom Ca

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Folsom Ca Empty
PostSubject: Folsom Ca   Folsom Ca Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 5:20 pm

8 years ago Myself, my husband and my brother lived at this house. We were told by the neighbor that no one ever lasts. We didn't either. Not because of the haunting, but because we needed to come back to MA for family reasons. Anyway We lived in this house for 9 months. We were told the AC was broken and in the valley of Folsom it gets very hot, but not in our living room. It was always very very cool in that part of the house. On one occasion I was in the bathroom and after my shower I was looking in the mirror and I saw an orange blur over my shoulder. I turned to look, but it wasn't there.

It looked as though is was a face and it would have been standing at the right height to where a head would be on a grown person. After a few weeks I mentioned it to my brother and husband and my brother relayed a story about one night while sound asleep he was woken by a very large thud on his bed. He said it felt like a bowling ball had landed on the bed, like someone sat down. He said he was too scared to look, so he fell back to sleep! After a few more months we found out that the house used to belong to the Town Doctor that treated inmates from the Folsom Prison back in the 1800's! After putting all the info together we realized we were living in a haunted house!

By: karen.quarantiello@axcelis.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Folsom Ca
Page 1 of 1