Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunted Places

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Haunted Places Empty
PostSubject: Haunted Places   Haunted Places Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:26 am

Just thought I would send you a little note of a haunting I experienced years ago in St. Paul, Minnesota. I don't tell many people about this but after reading your haunted places in Minnesota list, I thought I would share my experience.

I worked at the High Bridge Power Plant in St.Paul in the early 1980's. I was an operator and had to do my equipment checks every shift. When working the midnight shift, the was an area in the plant called the electric side. Within this area was a cardox room and an auxillary transformer room. It was always dark and damp and gave me a really uneasy feeling when walking through there. I actually would run sometimes because of my uneasyness.
On two different occurrences, I had a haunting image of an Indian chief. The first occurrence happened when I entered the aux transformer room and saw a shadow of an Indian chief's side profile against a wall walking along about the same speed as myself in the same direction. The second time I entered the same room and at the other end of the room there is a door with a window in it. I saw the face of a Indian chief staring back at me for a few seconds. I call him an Indian chief because of a large headdress of feathers.

After this happened, I kept it to myself and avoided this area. I was talking to one of the older operators one day and I told him how I hated to go in these rooms, and without telling him why he responded " Why? Did you see the chief?" I was floored. After that comment, I told him about my experience and he said he had similar experiences. We ask some of our other co workers about any others seeing this and no one stepped forward to admit anything. I know some people see things that others cannot, so that didn't bother us too much.
After doing some research, the power plant was built on the flats of the Mississippi River where an Ojibwe Indian village sat years ago.

By: mark.s.peterson@xcelenergy.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Haunted Places
Page 1 of 1