Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nursing Home Haunts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Nursing Home Haunts Empty
PostSubject: Nursing Home Haunts   Nursing Home Haunts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:21 pm

Ok so everyone would think that a nursing home is haunted. Well of course, this is where people come to die. So of course it was no big surprise to me to start feeling that people were around when there was physically no one else there. I always love being by our main dining room because there are two elevators right there for the residents and almost everytime I walk by when I'm by myself the elevator door on the right opens by itself. The button hasn't been pushed or anything and it's usually near the end of my shift which is after dinner when everyone has gone back to their rooms. If you walk into the elevator there is this scent that you don't smell any other time and it's only this elevator. It's the smell of soap and powder sort of like after you just get out of the shower. I don't know who this mystery ghost is but I always smile when I walk into the elevator and smell that scent.

Also I work in the kitchen of the nursing home and there is a hallway that has some of our coolers there and if you follow it back you will come to the furnace rooms. I've been told that when the nursing home first opened the furnace room was used as a temporary morgue until the funeral homes or families came to pick up the bodies. I haven't been able to go back and explore that area yet but I know there are spirits back th e. Whenever I am mopping up floors at the end of the night and I go back that way I can feel them. I can't wait to explore these areas more when I have lots of free time.

By: luvalwyz102383@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Nursing Home Haunts
Page 1 of 1