Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ohio Haunts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Ohio Haunts Empty
PostSubject: Ohio Haunts   Ohio Haunts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:16 pm

At the age of eight I lived on Mulvane st. in Newcomerstown Ohio. The street we lived on was at one time a burial ground for indians of the region. When the cellars was being dug many bones and artifacts was unearthed. This is a brief history of the house.

Perhaps one or two nights a month I would hear what apeared to be marbles rolling down the stairs leading to the basement and also the ones going upstairs to the bedrooms. I would tell my parents about it and they would always say just ignore it and it wont hurt you. I never seen anything on the stairs the next morning.

I also had an extreme fear of the stairs and the closet in my room. I know that the fear of the closet is normal for a child but I had a reoccuring dream of opening the closet door and for a brief instant I would see an old man with long white hair just standing there. Later I found out that one of the previous owners was an old man whom had fallen down the stairs and was not killed instantly but never recovered from his injuries. The people of the neighborhood said he was a very dapper old man with short silver hair and in no way like the man I would describe to them of my dreams. Now some thirty years later as I think back on it, This did indeed look like an old elderly indian man bent with age.

I am a believer of not so much ghosts but of trapped memories being picked up by people with a sensitivity to such electrical memories.

By: metalvikng@citynet.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Ohio Haunts
Page 1 of 1