Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lady in Yellow Wilmington OHIO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Lady in Yellow Wilmington OHIO Empty
PostSubject: Lady in Yellow Wilmington OHIO   Lady in Yellow Wilmington OHIO Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:23 am

In 1989 my husband lived on North Wall Street. He and several other contractors shared this house for several months. There was a lady dressed in circa 1930-5 clothing loved strong perfumes, and hated for the doors and windows to be shut. After numerous times of returning from work to find the house open and windows open, the owner nailed the windows shut. The next night when they returned from ABX the doors and all the windows were OPEN. My husband saw her several times. I have a letter he wrote to me at the time and we had several telephone conversations about her.

The Historical Society were I worked has several spirits.
A Civil War solider, a small girl, are two I know about.

The town is full of hauntings but the locals dont talk much about them. The Wickersham home on South South Street just south of Truesdell is active with sightings of Mr. Wickersham. He was a local builder and this was his home, in the 1800s.

By: db1753@dragonbbs.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Lady in Yellow Wilmington OHIO
Page 1 of 1