Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Yellow Motel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Yellow Motel Empty
PostSubject: The Yellow Motel   The Yellow Motel Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:49 am

I have been to the yellow motel several times in my life and get an eerie feeling each time I've been there. It turned into a party haven for many years, and people would go out there at night and wait until weird things would happen. It caught fire many times and the township finally got tired of putting it out all the time and finally about 1998 or 1999 they had a control burn and finished burning it to the ground.

The underground tunnels were filled with water also. You can still go there, the tennis court is still there and the abandoned cottages are still out back. That place still freaks me out, and I have only ever been out of my car one time when I was there and that was enough. I never thought that I would see the day when the yellow motel would actually be on a website, but I think its great. A little piece of smalltown Michigan on the great big web.

By: wanda_chinaski@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

The Yellow Motel
Page 1 of 1