Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporting of a Haunting in Toledo Ohio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Reporting of a Haunting in Toledo Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Reporting of a Haunting in Toledo Ohio   Reporting of a Haunting in Toledo Ohio Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:45 pm

The house I live in was built about 1907 and was built over an old farm house and land. When we decided to refurbish the house, interesting things began to happen, especially when we discovered a room we did not know even existed! We decided to enlarge the master bedroom to incorporate the new found space. Our 12x13 room turned into a 23x13 room. I was very excited about having such a large bedroom and planned to also use the room as my meditation spot. But as we were finishing up the remodeling, I began to feel very unwelcome and the atmosphere was less than conducive to meditation, let alone sleep!

Every time I would do any work in that room, I could hardly wait to get out of there. My husband was also having difficulties with the room. He would work on it during the day while I worked. His radio would change stations on its own. Now, this is an old radio with a dial, and the only way it would work is to plug, or unplug it since the knob was gone, and it would only get one station. But when the spirit in the room decided it was time for a change, the radio would change from country/western to rock and roll! One time in the middle of the night, we were startled awake by the radio blaring a rock song, when my husband got up to turn it off, thinking he forgot to unplug it, it was already unplugged! Let me tell you that made all the hairs stand up on the back of my neck! His tools would disappear from where he left them, only to return a while later in the exact spot he left them in. But only after a frustrating search had taken place.

We've had friends over and have had cups fly off the fridge and land across the kitchen. Lights go on and off with a mind of their own. Our bedroom door opens and closes in the middle of the night startling us awake thinking someone is entering our room. We have bangings, smells, voices, the sounds of people walking about upstairs, coming up and down the stairs, our motion sensing lights in the landing go on when no one is in the landing, toilets flush when no one is in the bathroom. And guests have told us that someone jumped on their beds during the night and articles of clothing have gone missing only to return when asked to be given back. Electrical gadgets seem to take on a mind of their own and our camcorder has turned on all by itself. Our grandson use to "play" with a little spirit boy named Jimmy. They would play with those little green army men in mock battle. Jacob on one end of the coffee table and Jimmy on the other. We were amazed to watch Jacob move his men, and then the men at the end of the table would move as well. When asked Jacob who he was playing with he said "the boy." When we asked what boy, he sighed and pointed to the end of the table and stated "that boy," rather irritated with grandma and grandpa that we could not see what was in front of our faces! Last Christmas we decided to put plastic Disney characters on the tree since we have two little ones who could break the family heirloom ones. We were in another room when Donald Duck came flying through the air past our heads and landed in the kitchen sink. We stared at each other, burst into laughter, and as I put Donald back on the tree, I told Jimmy that if the grand kids could not throw the ornaments, he couldn't either. The ornaments were safe the rest of the season.

Being a psychic/medium having spirits around isn't all that unusual, and even though I should be use to it ,on a dark night it can get a little scary at times, especially when you are all alone. Amazingly, a few hours, or one night at our home and skeptics leave our home believers in spirit. All in all its not a bad place to live, the spirits in our home are friendly, playful, and comforting.

By: lindadix243@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Reporting of a Haunting in Toledo Ohio
Page 1 of 1